Wir werden unterstützt von:


Assoziationskette

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  1876  |  1877  |  1878  |  1879 [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]


CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24616

Re: Assoziationskette

von CheshireCat_86 am 05.10.2026 22:12

Coco Chanel

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

SkidRow

31, Weiblich

  12. Famous Novelist

Beiträge: 2192

Re: Assoziationskette

von SkidRow am 06.10.2026 18:04

Tradition 


Fare theE well! thus disunited, Torn from every nearer tie. Seared in heart, And lone, and blighted, More than this I scarce can die.

Antworten

Tauron

-, Männlich

  12. Famous Novelist

Neuling

Beiträge: 15936

Re: Assoziationskette

von Tauron am 06.10.2026 18:50

Kultur

Fanuilos, le linnathon
Immerweiße, zu Dir singen- werde- ich
(von JRR Tolkien)

Antworten

Adani

-, Weiblich

  9. Employed Writer

Beiträge: 1944

Re: Assoziationskette

von Adani am 06.10.2026 19:56

Gebräuche

Download_9.png

Antworten

LadyMacbeth

27, Weiblich

  11. Ghostwriter

Neuling

Beiträge: 4807

Re: Assoziationskette

von LadyMacbeth am 06.10.2026 19:58

Angewohnheiten

IS THIS HOW IT IS? IS THIS HOW IT'S ALWAYS BEEN?
TO EXIST IN THE FACE OF SUFFERING AND DEATH AND SOMEHOW STILL KEEP SINGING?
Florence + The Machine

Antworten

Feather

36, Weiblich

  6. Fanfiction Writer

Neuling

Beiträge: 1500

Re: Assoziationskette

von Feather am 06.10.2026 20:48

Persönlichkeit

Somewhere past right and wrong,
honesty waits.
I'll meet you there.

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24616

Re: Assoziationskette

von CheshireCat_86 am 06.10.2026 20:51

DISG-Modell

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  1876  |  1877  |  1878  |  1879

« zurück zum Forum