Assoziationskette
Erste Seite | « | 1 ... 1876 | 1877 | 1878 | 1879
[ Nach unten | Zum letzten Beitrag | Thema abonnieren | Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]
Re: Assoziationskette
von CheshireCat_86 am 05.10.2026 22:12Coco Chanel
Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"
~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~
Re: Assoziationskette
von SkidRow am 06.10.2026 18:04Tradition
Fare theE well! thus disunited, Torn from every nearer tie. Seared in heart, And lone, and blighted, More than this I scarce can die.
Re: Assoziationskette
von Tauron am 06.10.2026 18:50Kultur
Fanuilos, le linnathon
Immerweiße, zu Dir singen- werde- ich
(von JRR Tolkien)
Re: Assoziationskette
von LadyMacbeth am 06.10.2026 19:58Angewohnheiten
TO EXIST IN THE FACE OF SUFFERING AND DEATH AND SOMEHOW STILL KEEP SINGING?
Florence + The Machine
Re: Assoziationskette
von Feather am 06.10.2026 20:48Persönlichkeit
Somewhere past right and wrong,
honesty waits.
I'll meet you there.
Re: Assoziationskette
von CheshireCat_86 am 06.10.2026 20:51DISG-Modell
Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"
~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~



Antworten




