Assoziationskette
Erste Seite | « | 1 ... 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 ... 1874 | » | Letzte
[ Nach unten | Zum letzten Beitrag | Thema abonnieren | Älteste Beiträge zuerst ]
Re: Assoziationskette
von LadyMacbeth am 09.09.2026 12:31Evolution
TO EXIST IN THE FACE OF SUFFERING AND DEATH AND SOMEHOW STILL KEEP SINGING?
Florence + The Machine
Re: Assoziationskette
von SkidRow am 08.09.2026 20:35Reform
Fare theE well! thus disunited, Torn from every nearer tie. Seared in heart, And lone, and blighted, More than this I scarce can die.
Re: Assoziationskette
von SkidRow am 08.09.2026 17:27Mönch
Fare theE well! thus disunited, Torn from every nearer tie. Seared in heart, And lone, and blighted, More than this I scarce can die.
Re: Assoziationskette
von Feather am 08.09.2026 13:06Chor
Somewhere beyond right and wrong,
there's a garden.
I will meet you there.
Re: Assoziationskette
von LadyMacbeth am 08.09.2026 11:32Singen
TO EXIST IN THE FACE OF SUFFERING AND DEATH AND SOMEHOW STILL KEEP SINGING?
Florence + The Machine
Re: Assoziationskette
von SkidRow am 07.09.2026 18:52Konzert.
Fare theE well! thus disunited, Torn from every nearer tie. Seared in heart, And lone, and blighted, More than this I scarce can die.
Re: Assoziationskette
von Tauron am 07.09.2026 18:37Gedränge
Fanuilos, le linnathon
Immerweiße, zu Dir singen- werde- ich
(von JRR Tolkien)



Antworten





