Wir werden unterstützt von:


Assoziationskette

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  1877  |  1878  |  1879  |  1880 [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]


SkidRow

31, Weiblich

  12. Famous Novelist

Beiträge: 2197

Re: Assoziationskette

von SkidRow am 07.10.2026 21:28

Kreidefarbe


Fare theE well! thus disunited, Torn from every nearer tie. Seared in heart, And lone, and blighted, More than this I scarce can die.

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24654

Re: Assoziationskette

von CheshireCat_86 am 07.10.2026 21:37

Bürgersteig 🤩 -> da werden Kindheitserinnerungen wach! 😂

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

Blumentopf

-, Weiblich

  6. Fanfiction Writer

Beiträge: 327

Re: Assoziationskette

von Blumentopf am 07.10.2026 22:29

Skyline

alexas_fotos-the-pink-panther-1653920_nometadata_nometadata_Kopie_nometadata_nometadata.png
"I told you from the start just how this would end. When I get what I want then I never want it again." 

Antworten

Adani

-, Weiblich

  9. Employed Writer

Beiträge: 1950

Re: Assoziationskette

von Adani am 07.10.2026 23:37

Aussicht

Download_9.png

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  1877  |  1878  |  1879  |  1880

« zurück zum Forum