Diese Speise: Hmm oder bäh!
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 ... 94 | » | Letzte
[ Nach unten | Zum letzten Beitrag | Thema abonnieren | Älteste Beiträge zuerst ]
Re: Diese Speise: Hmm oder bäh!
von SkidRow am 29.09.2026 19:52Hmm, könnte 20 davon essen/10. : love
Butternut-Kürbissuppe mit weißen Bohnen und frischem Brot (+Butter).
Fare theE well! thus disunited, Torn from every nearer tie. Seared in heart, And lone, and blighted, More than this I scarce can die.
Re: Diese Speise: Hmm oder bäh!
von blue am 29.09.2026 19:12Hmm. Vegetarisches/veganes Sushi auf die #1!
Olivenbrot
Re: Diese Speise: Hmm oder bäh!
von CheshireCat_86 am 29.09.2026 18:51Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"
~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~
Re: Diese Speise: Hmm oder bäh!
von SkidRow am 28.09.2026 22:42Yes! Hmm.
Schokoladenkuchen?
Fare theE well! thus disunited, Torn from every nearer tie. Seared in heart, And lone, and blighted, More than this I scarce can die.
Re: Diese Speise: Hmm oder bäh!
von Luthulhu am 28.09.2026 22:19Hmmm! Hatte ich die Woche erst. Klasse bei Erkältung!
Halloren Kugeln?

Re: Diese Speise: Hmm oder bäh!
von CheshireCat_86 am 28.09.2026 19:37Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"
~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~
Re: Diese Speise: Hmm oder bäh!
von SkidRow am 28.09.2026 17:26Hmm!
Kürbis-Pie mlt gerösteten Walnüssen.
Fare theE well! thus disunited, Torn from every nearer tie. Seared in heart, And lone, and blighted, More than this I scarce can die.
Re: Diese Speise: Hmm oder bäh!
von Tauron am 28.09.2026 16:56Hmm.
Yaki Curry.
Fanuilos, le linnathon
Immerweiße, zu Dir singen- werde- ich
(von JRR Tolkien)
Re: Diese Speise: Hmm oder bäh!
von Luthulhu am 27.09.2026 20:34hmmmm, bitte! Ich liebe das!
Chili auf texanische Art.

Re: Diese Speise: Hmm oder bäh!
von CheshireCat_86 am 27.09.2026 20:22Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"
~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~



Antworten


