Wir werden unterstützt von:


Liederkette

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  12  |  13  |  14  |  15 [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]


CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24564

Re: Liederkette

von CheshireCat_86 am 04.10.2026 19:40

Liebs :)


Do you hear the people sing? - The Manhattan Musical cast

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

Tauron

-, Männlich

  12. Famous Novelist

Neuling

Beiträge: 15921

Re: Liederkette

von Tauron am 04.10.2026 19:53

Epochal

Over the Hills and far away - Nightwish

Fanuilos, le linnathon
Immerweiße, zu Dir singen- werde- ich
(von JRR Tolkien)

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24564

Re: Liederkette

von CheshireCat_86 am 04.10.2026 19:57

Schön!


Dies Irae (Requiem) Vom Choir of King‘s College

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

SkidRow

31, Weiblich

  12. Famous Novelist

Beiträge: 2181

Re: Liederkette

von SkidRow am 04.10.2026 20:01

Ooh, damit könnte man wirklich eine epische Schlacht schreiben. Neat. 

Fleetwood Mac - Big Love (2018 Remaster). 


Fare theE well! thus disunited, Torn from every nearer tie. Seared in heart, And lone, and blighted, More than this I scarce can die.

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24564

Re: Liederkette

von CheshireCat_86 am 04.10.2026 20:08

Hab ich auf meiner Favoriten playlist 🥰 mag ich gerne

Can‘t sit still - Lainey Wilson

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  12  |  13  |  14  |  15

« zurück zum Forum