Wir werden unterstützt von:


Rosenspiel

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  1555  |  1556  |  1557  |  1558 [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]


CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24530

Re: Rosenspiel

von CheshireCat_86 am 04.10.2026 16:43

10  
Eine Rose für Tauron -> auf die guten, alten Zeiten ;)

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

Feather

36, Weiblich

  6. Fanfiction Writer

Neuling

Beiträge: 1474

Re: Rosenspiel

von Feather am 04.10.2026 17:08

Eins

Somewhere past right and wrong,
honesty waits.
I'll meet you there.

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24530

Re: Rosenspiel

von CheshireCat_86 am 04.10.2026 17:21

Zwei

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

Feather

36, Weiblich

  6. Fanfiction Writer

Neuling

Beiträge: 1474

Re: Rosenspiel

von Feather am 04.10.2026 18:07

Drei

Somewhere past right and wrong,
honesty waits.
I'll meet you there.

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  1555  |  1556  |  1557  |  1558

« zurück zum Forum