Wir werden unterstützt von:


Umarmungen für...

1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  ...  830  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Älteste Beiträge zuerst ]


CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24616

Re: Umarmungen für...

von CheshireCat_86 am 06.10.2026 21:43

Zwei

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

Feather

36, Weiblich

  6. Fanfiction Writer

Neuling

Beiträge: 1501

Re: Umarmungen für...

von Feather am 06.10.2026 21:18

Again?! Thanks 🤗

Eins

Somewhere past right and wrong,
honesty waits.
I'll meet you there.

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24616

Re: Umarmungen für...

von CheshireCat_86 am 06.10.2026 20:52

10! 
Hugs gehen raus an *trommelwirbel* Feather 

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

Feather

36, Weiblich

  6. Fanfiction Writer

Neuling

Beiträge: 1501

Re: Umarmungen für...

von Feather am 06.10.2026 20:47

Neun

Somewhere past right and wrong,
honesty waits.
I'll meet you there.

Antworten

LadyMacbeth

27, Weiblich

  11. Ghostwriter

Neuling

Beiträge: 4807

Re: Umarmungen für...

von LadyMacbeth am 06.10.2026 19:59

Acht

IS THIS HOW IT IS? IS THIS HOW IT'S ALWAYS BEEN?
TO EXIST IN THE FACE OF SUFFERING AND DEATH AND SOMEHOW STILL KEEP SINGING?
Florence + The Machine

Antworten

Tauron

-, Männlich

  12. Famous Novelist

Neuling

Beiträge: 15936

Re: Umarmungen für...

von Tauron am 06.10.2026 18:12

Sieben (odog, sep, otos)

Fanuilos, le linnathon
Immerweiße, zu Dir singen- werde- ich
(von JRR Tolkien)

Antworten Zuletzt bearbeitet am 06.10.2026 18:12.

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24616

Re: Umarmungen für...

von CheshireCat_86 am 05.10.2026 20:36

Sechs 

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

Feather

36, Weiblich

  6. Fanfiction Writer

Neuling

Beiträge: 1501

Re: Umarmungen für...

von Feather am 05.10.2026 17:09

^^

Fünf 

Somewhere past right and wrong,
honesty waits.
I'll meet you there.

Antworten

LadyMacbeth

27, Weiblich

  11. Ghostwriter

Neuling

Beiträge: 4807

Re: Umarmungen für...

von LadyMacbeth am 05.10.2026 14:24

Vier

IS THIS HOW IT IS? IS THIS HOW IT'S ALWAYS BEEN?
TO EXIST IN THE FACE OF SUFFERING AND DEATH AND SOMEHOW STILL KEEP SINGING?
Florence + The Machine

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24616

Re: Umarmungen für...

von CheshireCat_86 am 04.10.2026 19:42

Gerne! :)


Drei

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten
1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  ...  830  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zum Forum