Diese Speise: Hmm oder bäh!
Erste Seite | « | 1 ... 93 | 94 | 95 | 96
[ Nach unten | Zum letzten Beitrag | Thema abonnieren | Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]
Re: Diese Speise: Hmm oder bäh!
von Tauron am 06.10.2026 18:48Hmm.
Käsenatchos. (Olé)
Fanuilos, le linnathon
Immerweiße, zu Dir singen- werde- ich
(von JRR Tolkien)
Re: Diese Speise: Hmm oder bäh!
von LadyMacbeth am 06.10.2026 19:58Baumstriezel
TO EXIST IN THE FACE OF SUFFERING AND DEATH AND SOMEHOW STILL KEEP SINGING?
Florence + The Machine
Re: Diese Speise: Hmm oder bäh!
von CheshireCat_86 am 06.10.2026 21:01Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"
~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~
Re: Diese Speise: Hmm oder bäh!
von SkidRow am 06.10.2026 21:36(Gute Frage @CheshireCat_86! Ich habe die noch nie außerhalb der Weihnachtsmärkte gesehen. 😭)
Klingt echt gut, hm!
Couscous-Salat mit Feta, Kürbis, Gurke und Granatapfelkernen?
Fare theE well! thus disunited, Torn from every nearer tie. Seared in heart, And lone, and blighted, More than this I scarce can die.
Re: Diese Speise: Hmm oder bäh!
von CheshireCat_86 am 06.10.2026 21:49Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"
~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~
Re: Diese Speise: Hmm oder bäh!
von Blumentopf am 08.10.2026 10:08Hmmmm
Spaghetti Bolognese mit Parmesan

"I told you from the start just how this would end. When I get what I want then I never want it again."
Re: Diese Speise: Hmm oder bäh!
von LadyMacbeth am 08.10.2026 15:36Hmm, wobei ich den Parmesan nicht unbedingt brauche ^^
Sommerrollen
TO EXIST IN THE FACE OF SUFFERING AND DEATH AND SOMEHOW STILL KEEP SINGING?
Florence + The Machine
Re: Diese Speise: Hmm oder bäh!
von CheshireCat_86 am 09.10.2026 21:12Hell yes!!!!
Kümmelkäse 🙈
Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"
~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~
Re: Diese Speise: Hmm oder bäh!
von Aenna_Wolf am 09.10.2026 22:41Hm... muss nicht. Nö, danke.
Käsekuchen mit Rosinen?



Antworten



