Wir werden unterstützt von:


Assoziationskette

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  1876  |  1877  |  1878  |  1879  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]


Adani

-, Weiblich

  9. Employed Writer

Beiträge: 1939

Re: Assoziationskette

von Adani am 05.10.2026 10:13

Konsequenzen

Download_9.png

Antworten Zuletzt bearbeitet am 05.10.2026 10:13.

Blumentopf

-, Weiblich

  6. Fanfiction Writer

Beiträge: 288

Re: Assoziationskette

von Blumentopf am 05.10.2026 10:25

abhängig (von)

alexas_fotos-the-pink-panther-1653920_nometadata_nometadata_Kopie_nometadata_nometadata.png
"I told you from the start just how this would end. When I get what I want then I never want it again." 

Antworten

LadyMacbeth

27, Weiblich

  11. Ghostwriter

Neuling

Beiträge: 4799

Re: Assoziationskette

von LadyMacbeth am 05.10.2026 14:19

befreien 

IS THIS HOW IT IS? IS THIS HOW IT'S ALWAYS BEEN?
TO EXIST IN THE FACE OF SUFFERING AND DEATH AND SOMEHOW STILL KEEP SINGING?
Florence + The Machine

Antworten

Feather

36, Weiblich

  6. Fanfiction Writer

Neuling

Beiträge: 1486

Re: Assoziationskette

von Feather am 05.10.2026 17:11

Fessel 

Somewhere past right and wrong,
honesty waits.
I'll meet you there.

Antworten

Adani

-, Weiblich

  9. Employed Writer

Beiträge: 1939

Re: Assoziationskette

von Adani am 05.10.2026 18:52

Machtspiel

Download_9.png

Antworten

SkidRow

31, Weiblich

  12. Famous Novelist

Beiträge: 2186

Re: Assoziationskette

von SkidRow am 05.10.2026 19:12

Showbiz


Fare theE well! thus disunited, Torn from every nearer tie. Seared in heart, And lone, and blighted, More than this I scarce can die.

Antworten

Hope.

26, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ambitionierter Teilnehmer

Beiträge: 1482

Re: Assoziationskette

von Hope. am 05.10.2026 19:14

Druck

"Phantasie ist wichtiger als Wissen, denn Wissen ist begrenzt."

-Albert Einstein-


Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24582

Re: Assoziationskette

von CheshireCat_86 am 05.10.2026 20:34

Druckpatronen

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

Adani

-, Weiblich

  9. Employed Writer

Beiträge: 1939

Re: Assoziationskette

von Adani am 05.10.2026 20:46

Monochrome

Download_9.png

Antworten

SkidRow

31, Weiblich

  12. Famous Novelist

Beiträge: 2186

Re: Assoziationskette

von SkidRow am 05.10.2026 20:49

Zeitlos


Fare theE well! thus disunited, Torn from every nearer tie. Seared in heart, And lone, and blighted, More than this I scarce can die.

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  1876  |  1877  |  1878  |  1879  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zum Forum