Assoziationskette
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 ... 1879 | » | Letzte
[ Nach unten | Zum letzten Beitrag | Thema abonnieren | Älteste Beiträge zuerst ]
Re: Assoziationskette
von CheshireCat_86 am 05.10.2026 22:12Coco Chanel
Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"
~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~
Re: Assoziationskette
von SkidRow am 05.10.2026 20:49Zeitlos
Fare theE well! thus disunited, Torn from every nearer tie. Seared in heart, And lone, and blighted, More than this I scarce can die.
Re: Assoziationskette
von CheshireCat_86 am 05.10.2026 20:34Druckpatronen
Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"
~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~
Re: Assoziationskette
von Hope. am 05.10.2026 19:14Druck
-Albert Einstein-
Re: Assoziationskette
von SkidRow am 05.10.2026 19:12Showbiz
Fare theE well! thus disunited, Torn from every nearer tie. Seared in heart, And lone, and blighted, More than this I scarce can die.
Re: Assoziationskette
von Feather am 05.10.2026 17:11Fessel
Somewhere past right and wrong,
honesty waits.
I'll meet you there.
Re: Assoziationskette
von LadyMacbeth am 05.10.2026 14:19befreien
TO EXIST IN THE FACE OF SUFFERING AND DEATH AND SOMEHOW STILL KEEP SINGING?
Florence + The Machine
Re: Assoziationskette
von Blumentopf am 05.10.2026 10:25abhängig (von)

"I told you from the start just how this would end. When I get what I want then I never want it again."



Antworten





