Wir werden unterstützt von:


Assoziationskette

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  1875  |  1876  |  1877  |  1878  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]


CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24564

Re: Assoziationskette

von CheshireCat_86 am 04.10.2026 19:35

Foto

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

Tauron

-, Männlich

  12. Famous Novelist

Neuling

Beiträge: 15921

Re: Assoziationskette

von Tauron am 04.10.2026 19:39

Paparazzo

Fanuilos, le linnathon
Immerweiße, zu Dir singen- werde- ich
(von JRR Tolkien)

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24564

Re: Assoziationskette

von CheshireCat_86 am 04.10.2026 19:41

Klatschpresse

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

Tauron

-, Männlich

  12. Famous Novelist

Neuling

Beiträge: 15921

Re: Assoziationskette

von Tauron am 04.10.2026 19:55

Bild

Fanuilos, le linnathon
Immerweiße, zu Dir singen- werde- ich
(von JRR Tolkien)

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24564

Re: Assoziationskette

von CheshireCat_86 am 04.10.2026 20:01

Auktionen

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

MaWi

31, Weiblich

  3. Roleplayer

Beiträge: 32

Re: Assoziationskette

von MaWi am 05.10.2026 00:30

Hammer

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24564

Re: Assoziationskette

von CheshireCat_86 am 05.10.2026 06:20

Richter

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

Blumentopf

-, Weiblich

  6. Fanfiction Writer

Beiträge: 281

Re: Assoziationskette

von Blumentopf am 05.10.2026 08:43

Urteil

alexas_fotos-the-pink-panther-1653920_nometadata_nometadata_Kopie_nometadata_nometadata.png
"I told you from the start just how this would end. When I get what I want then I never want it again." 

Antworten

Federreich

-, Männlich

  6. Fanfiction Writer

Beiträge: 97

Re: Assoziationskette

von Federreich am 05.10.2026 09:23

Schuldig

Antworten

Blumentopf

-, Weiblich

  6. Fanfiction Writer

Beiträge: 281

Re: Assoziationskette

von Blumentopf am 05.10.2026 09:28

erwischt

alexas_fotos-the-pink-panther-1653920_nometadata_nometadata_Kopie_nometadata_nometadata.png
"I told you from the start just how this would end. When I get what I want then I never want it again." 

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  1875  |  1876  |  1877  |  1878  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zum Forum