Wir werden unterstützt von:


Assoziationskette

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  1874  |  1875  |  1876  |  1877  |  1878  ...  1879  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]


MaWi

31, Weiblich

  3. Roleplayer

Beiträge: 32

Re: Assoziationskette

von MaWi am 03.10.2026 12:41

Der gestiefelte Kater

Antworten

LadyMacbeth

27, Weiblich

  11. Ghostwriter

Neuling

Beiträge: 4799

Re: Assoziationskette

von LadyMacbeth am 03.10.2026 18:00

Stiefel

IS THIS HOW IT IS? IS THIS HOW IT'S ALWAYS BEEN?
TO EXIST IN THE FACE OF SUFFERING AND DEATH AND SOMEHOW STILL KEEP SINGING?
Florence + The Machine

Antworten

Feather

36, Weiblich

  6. Fanfiction Writer

Neuling

Beiträge: 1486

Re: Assoziationskette

von Feather am 04.10.2026 11:40

Nikolaus 

Somewhere past right and wrong,
honesty waits.
I'll meet you there.

Antworten

MaWi

31, Weiblich

  3. Roleplayer

Beiträge: 32

Re: Assoziationskette

von MaWi am 04.10.2026 12:16

Orangen (:

Antworten

Feather

36, Weiblich

  6. Fanfiction Writer

Neuling

Beiträge: 1486

Re: Assoziationskette

von Feather am 04.10.2026 12:40

Zitrusfrucht 

Somewhere past right and wrong,
honesty waits.
I'll meet you there.

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24582

Re: Assoziationskette

von CheshireCat_86 am 04.10.2026 16:39

Allergie

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

Feather

36, Weiblich

  6. Fanfiction Writer

Neuling

Beiträge: 1486

Re: Assoziationskette

von Feather am 04.10.2026 17:11

Immunisierung 

Somewhere past right and wrong,
honesty waits.
I'll meet you there.

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24582

Re: Assoziationskette

von CheshireCat_86 am 04.10.2026 17:33

Medikamentation

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

SkidRow

31, Weiblich

  12. Famous Novelist

Beiträge: 2186

Re: Assoziationskette

von SkidRow am 04.10.2026 18:15

Resorption.


Fare theE well! thus disunited, Torn from every nearer tie. Seared in heart, And lone, and blighted, More than this I scarce can die.

Antworten

Tauron

-, Männlich

  12. Famous Novelist

Neuling

Beiträge: 15921

Re: Assoziationskette

von Tauron am 04.10.2026 19:33

Aufnahme


Fanuilos, le linnathon
Immerweiße, zu Dir singen- werde- ich
(von JRR Tolkien)

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  1874  |  1875  |  1876  |  1877  |  1878  ...  1879  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zum Forum