Assoziationskette
Erste Seite | « | 1 ... 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 ... 1874 | » | Letzte
[ Nach unten | Zum letzten Beitrag | Thema abonnieren | Älteste Beiträge zuerst ]
Re: Assoziationskette
von LadyMacbeth am 24.08.2026 17:36Spalte
TO EXIST IN THE FACE OF SUFFERING AND DEATH AND SOMEHOW STILL KEEP SINGING?
Florence + The Machine
Re: Assoziationskette
von SkidRow am 24.08.2026 17:22Zeile
Fare theE well! thus disunited, Torn from every nearer tie. Seared in heart, And lone, and blighted, More than this I scarce can die.
Re: Assoziationskette
von Blumentopf am 23.08.2026 22:40Seite

"I told you from the start just how this would end. When I get what I want then I never want it again."
Re: Assoziationskette
von SkidRow am 23.08.2026 17:32Rückkehr
Fare theE well! thus disunited, Torn from every nearer tie. Seared in heart, And lone, and blighted, More than this I scarce can die.
Re: Assoziationskette
von LadyMacbeth am 22.08.2026 16:31Heilung
TO EXIST IN THE FACE OF SUFFERING AND DEATH AND SOMEHOW STILL KEEP SINGING?
Florence + The Machine
Re: Assoziationskette
von Tauron am 22.08.2026 12:48Therapie
Fanuilos, le linnathon
Immerweiße, zu Dir singen- werde- ich
(von JRR Tolkien)
Re: Assoziationskette
von SkidRow am 20.08.2026 18:36Strahlung
Fare theE well! thus disunited, Torn from every nearer tie. Seared in heart, And lone, and blighted, More than this I scarce can die.
Re: Assoziationskette
von LadyMacbeth am 20.08.2026 17:33Katastrophe
TO EXIST IN THE FACE OF SUFFERING AND DEATH AND SOMEHOW STILL KEEP SINGING?
Florence + The Machine
Re: Assoziationskette
von Feather am 20.08.2026 15:25Erderwärmung
Somewhere beyond right and wrong,
there's a garden.
I will meet you there.



Antworten



