Der Countdown läuft!
Erste Seite | « | 1 ... 537 | 538 | 539 | 540
[ Nach unten | Zum letzten Beitrag | Thema abonnieren | Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]
Re: Der Countdown läuft!
von Tauron am 18.09.2026 14:4622:31:10 (Dudek du horoj kaj tridek unu minutoj kaj dek sekundoj)
Fanuilos, le linnathon
Immerweiße, zu Dir singen- werde- ich
(von JRR Tolkien)
Re: Der Countdown läuft!
von hazelandpine am 25.09.2026 08:4122:31:07
I speak to birds and tell them where to fly
I sing the songs that you hear on the breeze
I write the names of the rocks and the trees
Re: Der Countdown läuft!
von Tauron am 25.09.2026 14:4022:31:05 (Dudek du horoj kaj tridek unu minutoj kaj kvin sekundoj)
Fanuilos, le linnathon
Immerweiße, zu Dir singen- werde- ich
(von JRR Tolkien)
Re: Der Countdown läuft!
von CheshireCat_86 am 05.10.2026 20:3922:31:04
Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"
~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~
Re: Der Countdown läuft!
von Tauron am 06.10.2026 18:3122:31:03 (Dudek du horoj kaj tridek unu minutoj kaj tri sekundoj)
Fanuilos, le linnathon
Immerweiße, zu Dir singen- werde- ich
(von JRR Tolkien)



Antworten





