Buchstabenspiel
Erste Seite | « | 1 ... 1049 | 1050 | 1051 | 1052 | » | Letzte
[ Nach unten | Zum letzten Beitrag | Thema abonnieren | Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]
Re: Buchstabenspiel
von Feather am 02.10.2026 21:38Theaterstück
Somewhere past right and wrong,
honesty waits.
I'll meet you there.
Re: Buchstabenspiel
von Tauron am 03.10.2026 12:03Tückig
Fanuilos, le linnathon
Immerweiße, zu Dir singen- werde- ich
(von JRR Tolkien)
Re: Buchstabenspiel
von Tauron am 03.10.2026 12:24Nzuri
Fanuilos, le linnathon
Immerweiße, zu Dir singen- werde- ich
(von JRR Tolkien)
Re: Buchstabenspiel
von LadyMacbeth am 03.10.2026 18:00Ringelsocken
TO EXIST IN THE FACE OF SUFFERING AND DEATH AND SOMEHOW STILL KEEP SINGING?
Florence + The Machine
Re: Buchstabenspiel
von Feather am 04.10.2026 11:39Ententeich
Somewhere past right and wrong,
honesty waits.
I'll meet you there.
Re: Buchstabenspiel
von CheshireCat_86 am 04.10.2026 16:41Chemie
Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"
~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~
Re: Buchstabenspiel
von Feather am 04.10.2026 17:10Mieze
Somewhere past right and wrong,
honesty waits.
I'll meet you there.
Re: Buchstabenspiel
von CheshireCat_86 am 04.10.2026 17:31Zeppelin
Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"
~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~
Re: Buchstabenspiel
von Tauron am 04.10.2026 18:56Industrieabgase
Fanuilos, le linnathon
Immerweiße, zu Dir singen- werde- ich
(von JRR Tolkien)



Antworten


