Der erste Gedanke zum User über dir
Erste Seite | « | 1 ... 1620 | 1621 | 1622 | 1623
[ Nach unten | Zum letzten Beitrag | Thema abonnieren | Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]
Re: Der erste Gedanke zum User über dir
von CheshireCat_86 am 04.10.2026 16:40Ich liebe dein Profilbild :)
Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"
~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~
Re: Der erste Gedanke zum User über dir
von Feather am 04.10.2026 16:45Dankeschön ^-^
Ich feier die Grinsekatze 😸
Somewhere past right and wrong,
honesty waits.
I'll meet you there.
Re: Der erste Gedanke zum User über dir
von CheshireCat_86 am 04.10.2026 17:38
Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"
~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~



Antworten

