Umarmungen für...
Erste Seite | « | 1 ... 825 | 826 | 827 | 828
[ Nach unten | Zum letzten Beitrag | Thema abonnieren | Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]
Re: Umarmungen für...
von CheshireCat_86 am 02.10.2026 20:02Zwei ;)
Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"
~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~
Re: Umarmungen für...
von Feather am 02.10.2026 21:38Drei
Somewhere past right and wrong,
honesty waits.
I'll meet you there.
Re: Umarmungen für...
von CheshireCat_86 am 02.10.2026 22:24Vier
Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"
~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~



Antworten