Wir werden unterstützt von:

~ Eins, Zwei oder Drei - Song Lyrics ~

[ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

eunoia

26, Weiblich

11. Ghostwriter

Ambitionierter Teilnehmer

~ Eins, Zwei oder Drei - Song Lyrics ~

von eunoia am 02.05.2019 22:42

Ein recht simples Spiel. :) 

Spieler 1 schreibt kurze Textpassagen aus drei Songs heraus, die ihm gut gefallen (oder auch nicht ^^). Spieler 2 sucht sich dann davon die Passage aus, die ihm am besten gefällt und schreibt den Künstler und Songtitel des Favoriten dazu, bevor er genauso drei neue Textpassagen für den nächsten Spieler aufschreibt. 

Ich fange einfach mal an:

1. Whatever happens in the future, trust in destiny. 
2. We're all a bunch of animals, that never paid attention in school. 
3. I have seen the bleeding and I hate what we've done. But just like every other fool here, I'll keep marching on.

Antworten

fading
Gelöschter Benutzer

Re: ~ Eins, Zwei oder Drei - Song Lyrics ~

von fading am 07.09.2019 02:12

bin mir jetzt nicht sicher, ob man die textpassage nochmal dazuschreiben soll lol

my chemical romance - kill all your friends

1. feel like i can't trust nobody, even day ones, watch out for them snake ones.
2. you know you're your own assassin, you don't need no help with that
3. baby be the class clown, i'll be the beauty queen in tears

Antworten

McCoy
Gelöschter Benutzer

von McCoy am 07.09.2019 13:26

3. baby be the class clown, i'll be the beauty queen in tears / Tennis Court - Lorde

1. If you're an angel, can I be your God?
2. Even though I'm satisfied I lead my life within a lie. Holding onto feelings I'm not used to feeling 'cause, oh, they make me feel alive.
3. All the people living in, living in the world today. We're united by our love, we're united by our pain.

Antworten

Lunett
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Lunett am 16.09.2019 20:52

1. In you're an Angel, ca i bei YouTube god? / Religion - Shura

1. You, dear friend, who taught so well, You can go to Hartford, Hereford and Hampshire.
2. How can a story never die? It is love we must hold onto never easy, but we try.
3. Und nichts darf uns trennen, nicht Gefahr, die uns droht, Nicht Verrat, kein böser Zauber, nicht der Teufel, nicht der Tod

Antworten

Honeybunny
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Honeybunny am 17.09.2019 18:19

3. Und nichts darf uns trennen, nicht Gefahr, die uns droht, Nicht Verrat, kein böser Zauber, nicht der Teufel, nicht der Tod / Mein Herz erkennt dich immer - ASP

1. On that starry, starry night, you took your life, as lovers often do; but I could have told you, Vincent, this world was never meant for one as beautiful as you
2. Give me a little of your atropine, I'll try to use it like a vaccine -seed up my heart rate, make my pupils dilate, take my breath away
3. Too late, my time has come, sends shivers down my spine, body's aching all the time

Antworten

Lunett
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Lunett am 21.09.2019 22:29

1. On trat starry, starry nicht, You took your life, aß Levels offen Do; bzw i could habe toll you, Vincent,  this World was never meant for ohne aß beautiful as you  - Vincent - Don McLean 

1. Sometimes our happiness is captured. Somehow, our time nd place stand still
2. Ware a necklace of hope, side by side withe me. Strangh things did happen here
3. Wär der Zauber nur gelöst, wär ich bei ihm und nicht hier. Und ich weiß er will auch ganz bestimmt zu mir

Antworten

McCoy
Gelöschter Benutzer

von McCoy am 22.09.2019 11:32

1. Sometimes our happiness is captured. Somehow, our time and place stand still. / How Does a Moment Last Forever - Céline Dion

1. And it's hard when you break someone's heart 'cause it's on you, but it breaks you too. And I don't know what I feel, what to do. I still love you, but I love her too.
2. Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror years ago. Idealism sits in prison, chivalry fell on his sword. Innocence died screaming; honey, ask me, I should know. I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door.
3. High in the halls of the kings who are gone, Jenny would dance with her ghosts. The ones she had lost and the ones she had found and the ones who had loved her the most.

Antworten

SkidRow

28, Weiblich

12. Famous Novelist

von SkidRow am 22.09.2019 12:14

2. Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror years ago. Idealism sits in prison, chivalry fell on his sword. Innocence died screaming; honey, ask me, I should know. I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door. // Hozier - From Eden

1.Lost inside my sick head, I live for you but I'm not alive.
Take my hand before I kill , I still love you, but, I still burn.

2. Been wondering if your heart's still open and if so I wanna know what time it shuts. Simmer down and pucker up, I'm sorry to interrupt; it's just I'm constantly on the cusp of trying to kiss you.

3. I drift along the ocean, dead lifeboats in the sun and come undone. Pleasantly caving in, I come undone and I realize you're mine. Indeed, a fool am I.

Fare theE well! thus disunited, Torn from every nearer tie. Seared in heart, And lone, and blighted, More than this I scarce can die.

Antworten Zuletzt bearbeitet am 22.09.2019 12:18.

eunoia

26, Weiblich

11. Ghostwriter

Ambitionierter Teilnehmer

von eunoia am 03.02.2022 21:08

2. Been wondering if your heart's still open and if so I wanna know what time it shuts. Simmer down and pucker up, I'm sorry to interrupt; it's just I'm constantly on the cusp of trying to kiss you. // Arctic Monkeys - Do I Wanna Know? 
___

1. Does anyone have the guts to shut me up? 'Cause I believe, that every night, there's a chance we can walk away. So hold on tight, because I won't wait too long, in the drums of the beating rain. 

2. I can hear my train comin'. It's a lonesome and distant cry. I can hear my train comin'. Now I'm runnin' for my life. What makes a man walk away from his mind? I think I know. Think I might know. 

3. Wrap up your questions, keep them down. Let the water lead us home. And I was sorry for what I'd done. When you were young, I was not old. But our story was not told. Torn apart by greedy hands.

Antworten

« zurück zum Forum