Wir werden unterstützt von:

~ Eins, Zwei oder Drei - Song Lyrics ~

1  |  2  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Älteste Beiträge zuerst ]

Cassiopeia

-, Weiblich

12. Famous Novelist

Re: ~ Eins, Zwei oder Drei - Song Lyrics ~

von Cassiopeia am 11.05.2024 15:03

3. Why don't you love who I am? What we could have been. I am your ghost, a fallen angel, you ripped out all my parts. I couldn't care what invention you made me 'cause I, I was meant to be yours. // Ray Chen and Sting - What Could Have Been

_
1.Now I'm down bad, crying at the gym. Everything comes out teenage petulance. "Fuck it if I can't have him".
"I might just die, it would make no difference". Down bad, waking up in blood. Staring at the sky, come back and pick me up. Fuck it if I can't have us.
2. I know that you've been hurt before, that's why you feel so insecure. I begged you to let me in, 'cause I only want to be the cure. If you don't choose to grow, we ain't ever gonna know. Just how good this could be. I really hoped that this would go somewhere
3. Oh, what have I done yet again? Have I not learned anything? I don't want to live in chaos. It's like a ride that I want to get off. It's hard to hold onto who I am. When I'm stumbling in the dark for a hand. I am so tired of battling with myself, with no chance to win

Antworten

LadyMacbeth

25, Weiblich

5. Blogger

von LadyMacbeth am 11.05.2024 11:59

1. I'm still alive but I'm barely breathin'. Just prayed to a God that I don't believe in. 'Cause I got time while she got freedom. 'Cause when a heart breaks, no, it don't break. No, it don't break, no, it don't break even, no. || Breakeven - The Script

-----

1. You don't have to be a ghost here amongst the living. You are flesh and blood, and you deserve to be loved, and you deserve what you are given.

2. I don't like my mind, I don't like being left alone in a room with all its opinions about the things that I've done. So, yeah, I blast music loud and I work myself to the bone.

3. Why don't you love who I am? What we could have been. I am your ghost, a fallen angel, you ripped out all my parts. I couldn't care what invention you made me 'cause I, I was meant to be yours.

"You don't have to test everything to destruction just to see if you made it right."
Good Omens - Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman

Antworten

MarleneMcKi...

28, Weiblich

7. Columnist

von MarleneMcKinnon am 11.05.2024 02:09

2. And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming or the moment of truth in your lies. When everything feels like the movies, yeah, you bleed just to know, you're alive. || Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
____

1. I'm still alive but I'm barely breathin'. Just prayed to a God that I don't believe in. 'Cause I got time while she got freedom. 'Cause when a heart breaks, no, it don't break. No, it don't break, no, it don't break even, no

2. But I'm a creep. I'm a weirdo. What the hell am I doin' here? I don't belong here

3. I'm not your son, you're not my father. We're just two grown men saying goodbye. No need to forgive, no need to forget. I know your mistakes and you know mine. And while you're sleeping I'll try to make you proud. So, daddy, won't you just close your eyes?Don't be afraid, it's my turn. To chase the monsters away.

Antworten

Arethusa

24, Weiblich

6. Fanfiction Writer

von Arethusa am 11.05.2024 01:46

1. I'll tell you something right now. I'd rather burn my whole life down. Than listen to one more second of all this griping and moaning. I'll tell you something about my good name. It's mine alone to disgrace. I don't cater to all these vipers dressed in empath's clothing. || Taylor Swift - But Daddy I Love Him
______

1. Now he's thinkin' 'bout me every night, oh. Is it that sweet? I guess so. Say you can't sleep, baby, I know. That's that me, espresso.

2. And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming or the moment of truth in your lies. When everything feels like the movies, yeah, you bleed just to know, you're alive.

3. I can feel you under my skin. I feel helpless, I'm addicted. I've never felt anything like this. I inhale you, I am weightless. And no matter what I thought. All I want is you. All I want is you.

Antworten

Cassiopeia

-, Weiblich

12. Famous Novelist

von Cassiopeia am 10.05.2024 12:24

2. No one dies from love, guess I'll be the first. Will you remember us, or are the memories too stained with blood now? // Tove Lo - No One Dies From Love
_
1. I'll tell you something right now. I'd rather burn my whole life down. Than listen to one more second of all this griping and moaning. I'll tell you something about my good name. It's mine alone to disgrace. I don't cater to all these vipers dressed in empath's clothing.
2.you make me wanna throw my body into the fire. Should've known better 'cause you're dangerous. A painful love
Too nice, too hard to fight. Heart over mind. You make me wanna take you in and swallow my pride. Should've known better 'cause you're dangerous, a painful love.Too nice, too hard to fight. Heart over mind.
3.And they love to say I'm crazy. Suspicious and insecure. But, baby, can you blame me?. You know I've been hurt before
You love to say I'm crazy. Suspicious and insecure. But I'll show you crazy when you walk through the door. You're not home and it's half-past three. Where are you when you're not with me? If you're with someone else, come clean.I'd rather be by myself than let you lie to me.

Antworten

LadyMacbeth

25, Weiblich

5. Blogger

von LadyMacbeth am 10.05.2024 11:53

3. "You're sick of feeling numb. You're not the only one. I'll take you by the hand and I'll show you a world that you can understand. This life is filled with hurt. When happiness doesn't work. Trust me and take my hand. When the lights go out, you'll understand." || Pain - Three Days Grace

-----

1. I'm on an endless march to nothingness with only breath inside my chest and the promise of a life that you deserve, that you thought best. I'm stuck inside my loneliness, I'm stuck inside my grief, I wish I could have been there to save you from the reach. I am spiteful like a god, seek a vengeance like the rest for what they did to you, I will never lay to rest.

2. No one dies from love, guess I'll be the first. Will you remember us, or are the memories too stained with blood now?

3. And just for a second I can be one of the greats. I am Caesar on a TV screen, champion of my fate. No one can tell me to stop, I'll have everything I want. Anyone and everyone will like me then, everyone will love me.

"You don't have to test everything to destruction just to see if you made it right."

Antworten

Kadir_Drago...

24, Weiblich

10. Wannabe Poet

Neuling

von Kadir_Dragonfire am 08.05.2024 10:24

2. But we're all gonna die, decompose into daffodils and dandelions. The bees will use our flowers for whatever they like, make the honey that our grandkids will put insidе their morning tea. It's the thing of lifе, we're all eating each other. The thing of life, nobody lives forever. // Juliet Ivy - "We're all eating each other"

1. "And sincе you left, I try my best to turn the page. Since you left, I roll my joints with Hemingway."

2. "So I heard you're back in town and haven't changed a bit, man you get off talking down to the little man. Time you get what you deserve."

3. "You're sick of feeling numb. You're not the only one. I'll take you by the hand and I'll show you a world that you can understand. This life is filled with hurt. When happiness doesn't work. Trust me and take my hand. When the lights go out, you'll understand."

Antworten

LadyMacbeth

25, Weiblich

5. Blogger

von LadyMacbeth am 04.05.2024 10:16

3. Well, call the assassin, the orgasm, a spasm of love and hate. For what will divide us? The righteous and the meek. Well, call of the wild, hey, hey! Well, death to the girl at the end of the serenade. || Peacemaker - Green Day

---

1. And love is a kaleidoscope. How it works, I'll never know and even all the change it's somehow all the same. Turn it to the left and right, colors shinin' in your eye and even upside down it's beautiful somehow, it's never just a shape alone.

2. But we're all gonna die, decompose into daffodils and dandelions. The bees will use our flowers for whatever they like, make the honey that our grandkids will put insidе their morning tea. It's the thing of lifе, we're all eating each other. The thing of life, nobody lives forever.

3. All the gods have been domesticated and Heaven is now overrated and the churches, they all closed their doors, but you can take your complaints straight to the Lord.  I try to still look with wonder on the world as the roses bloom and the riot van still plainly in view.

Antworten

Arethusa

24, Weiblich

6. Fanfiction Writer

von Arethusa am 02.05.2024 10:54

2. Tell me how to start a conversation / Without begging for attention / I'm choking on a lump in my throat / I wanna cough it up / I'm so sick of my own voice / I'm losing connection / Standing in the mirror naked / Destroying all my confidence || Dead Sara - Hypnotic

----

1. I need to cry, but I can't get anything out of my eyes or my head; did I die? I need to run, but I can't get out of bed for anyone, not for you.

2. I had to phone someone, so I picked on you. Hey, that's far out, so you heard him too. Switch on the TV, we may pick him up on channel two. Look out your window, I can see his light. If we can sparkle, he may land tonight. Don't tell your papa or he'll get us locked up in fright.

3. Well, call the assassin, the orgasm, a spasm of love and hate. For what will divide us? The righteous and the meek. Well, call of the wild, hey, hey! Well, death to the girl at the end of the serenade.

Antworten

LadyMacbeth

25, Weiblich

5. Blogger

von LadyMacbeth am 01.05.2024 17:49

1. Does anyone have the guts to shut me up? 'Cause I believe, that every night, there's a chance we can walk away. So hold on tight, because I won't wait too long, in the drums of the beating rain. || Brother - Gerard Way
_____

1. I'm always running from something / I push it back, but it keeps on coming / And being clever never got me very far / Because it's all in my head / "You're too sensitive," they said / I said, "Okay, but let's discuss this at the hospital"

2. Tell me how to start a conversation / Without begging for attention / I'm choking on a lump in my throat / I wanna cough it up / I'm so sick of my own voice / I'm losing connection / Standing in the mirror naked / Destroying all my confidence

3. The sky set to burst, the gold and the rust / The colour erupts, you fillin' my cup / The sun comin' up / Like I lived my whole life / Before the first light

Antworten
1  |  2  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zum Forum