Ping - Pong
Erste Seite | « | 1 ... 177 | 178 | 179 | 180 | 181 ... 429 | » | Letzte
[ Nach unten | Zum letzten Beitrag | Thema abonnieren | Älteste Beiträge zuerst ]
Re: Ping - Pong
von CheshireCat_86 am 15.08.2020 23:55Pong
Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"
~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~
Re: Ping - Pong
von CheshireCat_86 am 15.08.2020 20:17
Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"
~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~
Re: Ping - Pong
von Tauron am 14.08.2020 12:40Ich aus voller Brust es sing',
doch es ist kein Ding, nein,
sondern nur ein Pi iing!
Fanuilos, le linnathon
Immerweiße, zu Dir singen- werde- ich
(von JRR Tolkien)
Re: Ping - Pong
von Alaska am 13.08.2020 23:35Pong
SONZE MOJË, SGLINI NA MENA
MOJA LADONJ PREWRATILASZ W KULAK
my sun, look at me
my hand has turned into a fist
Re: Ping - Pong
von CheshireCat_86 am 07.08.2020 19:22
Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"
~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~
war.is.coming
Gelöschter Benutzer


Antworten


