Musicdreamer

25, Weiblich

3. Roleplayer

Re: Ich liebte...

von Musicdreamer am 14.09.2024 18:15

Ich liebte einen Hamburger Jung`
doch das war schnell wieder um 

(zählt das? XD)

"I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal." I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia, the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood. I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice. I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. I have a dream today!" Marthin Luther King Jr.

Antworten

Musicdreamer

25, Weiblich

3. Roleplayer

Re: Familiennamen von A bis Z

von Musicdreamer am 14.09.2024 09:52

Crow (Noch nie im RL gehört, würde aber als sehr cooler Nach- oder evtl auch Vorname herhalten finde ich^^)

"I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal." I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia, the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood. I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice. I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. I have a dream today!" Marthin Luther King Jr.

Antworten

Musicdreamer

25, Weiblich

3. Roleplayer

Re: Namen von A-Z

von Musicdreamer am 14.09.2024 09:51

Tyson

Antworten

Musicdreamer

25, Weiblich

3. Roleplayer

Re: Der erste Gedanke zum User über dir

von Musicdreamer am 14.09.2024 09:49

Mag Rap-Musik?

Antworten

« zurück zur vorherigen Seite