Wir werden unterstützt von:

~ Eins, Zwei oder Drei - Song Lyrics ~

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5 [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

LadyMacbeth

25, Weiblich

7. Columnist

Re: ~ Eins, Zwei oder Drei - Song Lyrics ~

von LadyMacbeth am 11.07.2024 17:43

2. The other night I had a dream. It was a world full of kings and queens, but it was cold, dark as the night, we were the fire under moonlit skies. || Fly on the Wall - Thousand Foot

-----

1. If this is where we part forever, I wish you the world of happiness and everything you want. I will always remember our memories and journeys, carry them safely in my heart.

2. Heed the sirens, take shelter, my lover. Flee the fire that devours, but the sight held me fixed like a bayonet against my throat. Neither plague or famine tempered my courage, nor did raids make me cower, but his translucent skin made me shiver deep within my bones. It was a pale white horse with a crooked smile, and I knew it was my time.

3. Sometimes, I wish that I could change, but not for me, for you, so we could be together forever. But I know, I know that I won't change for you, 'vause where were you for me when I needed someone?

"Most of the great triumphs and tragedies of history are caused, not by people being fundamentally good or fundamentally evil, but by people being fundamentally people."
- Good Omens -

Antworten

LadyMacbeth

25, Weiblich

7. Columnist

von LadyMacbeth am 23.09.2024 15:05

(Ich bin mal so frei und schieb das Ding hoch, weil ich es schade fände, wenn das Spiel wieder komplett in Vergessenheit geraten würde (: )

"Most of the great triumphs and tragedies of history are caused, not by people being fundamentally good or fundamentally evil, but by people being fundamentally people."
- Good Omens -

Antworten

Musicdreamer

25, Weiblich

4. Writer's Assistant

von Musicdreamer am 02.10.2024 18:17

(Was für eine coole Idee!)

. If this is where we part forever, I wish you the world of happiness and everything you want. I will always remember our memories and journeys, carry them safely in my heart / Wish you the best - Lewis Capaldi

1. Think about it, there must be a higher love. Down in the heart or in the stars above. without it, life ist wasted time. Look inside your heart, and i´ll look inside mine.

2. Ich bin schwach im Schwäche zeigen, stark sein liegt in meinen genen. Ich will fast jedemw as beweisen, kann Fehler selten eingestehen.Ich trag den Stolz als meine Rüstung, und zog mit dir in jeden Krieg. Doch nur im Kampf für unsre Biundung war ich so feige, wie noch nie.

3. He said you might think you know me, but you don´t know my sins. There´s a place where my demons try to hide, deep down inside of me. For so long, i´ve kept them locked away

"I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal." I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia, the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood. I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice. I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. I have a dream today!" Marthin Luther King Jr.

Antworten

LadyMacbeth

25, Weiblich

7. Columnist

von LadyMacbeth am 02.10.2024 18:41

3. He said you might think you know me, but you don't know my sins. There's a place where my demons try to hide, deep down inside of me. For so long, I've kept them locked away. || Monster - Fight The Fade

-----

1. I was given a name before I was given blood, like you were given your faith before there was made a God. Young rivers in your hands and grass burning in promised lands. You can drink, you can feast, there's beauty in your beast.

2. I think we could live forever in each other's faces 'cause I'll always see my youth in you. And if we don't live forever, maybe one day, we'll trade places. Darling, you will bury me before I bury you.

3. I see a sad little sinner in the mirror, the devil works hard like my liver. I don't wanna be alive, but I don't wanna die, a fistful of pills and rivers in my eyes. I've got nothin' left to lose, dear God in the sky, hear my cry, hear my cry. When it's too dark to see let there be light.

- Good Omens -

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5

« zurück zum Forum