Wir werden unterstützt von:

Suche nach Beiträgen von Cassiopeia

Die Suche lieferte 5 Ergebnisse:

Cassiopeia

-, Weiblich

12. Famous Novelist

Re: ~ Eins, Zwei oder Drei - Song Lyrics ~

von Cassiopeia am 11.05.2024 15:03

3. Why don't you love who I am? What we could have been. I am your ghost, a fallen angel, you ripped out all my parts. I couldn't care what invention you made me 'cause I, I was meant to be yours. // Ray Chen and Sting - What Could Have Been

_
1.Now I'm down bad, crying at the gym. Everything comes out teenage petulance. "Fuck it if I can't have him".
"I might just die, it would make no difference". Down bad, waking up in blood. Staring at the sky, come back and pick me up. Fuck it if I can't have us.
2. I know that you've been hurt before, that's why you feel so insecure. I begged you to let me in, 'cause I only want to be the cure. If you don't choose to grow, we ain't ever gonna know. Just how good this could be. I really hoped that this would go somewhere
3. Oh, what have I done yet again? Have I not learned anything? I don't want to live in chaos. It's like a ride that I want to get off. It's hard to hold onto who I am. When I'm stumbling in the dark for a hand. I am so tired of battling with myself, with no chance to win

Antworten

Cassiopeia

-, Weiblich

12. Famous Novelist

Re: ~ Eins, Zwei oder Drei - Song Lyrics ~

von Cassiopeia am 10.05.2024 12:24

2. No one dies from love, guess I'll be the first. Will you remember us, or are the memories too stained with blood now? // Tove Lo - No One Dies From Love
_
1. I'll tell you something right now. I'd rather burn my whole life down. Than listen to one more second of all this griping and moaning. I'll tell you something about my good name. It's mine alone to disgrace. I don't cater to all these vipers dressed in empath's clothing.
2.you make me wanna throw my body into the fire. Should've known better 'cause you're dangerous. A painful love
Too nice, too hard to fight. Heart over mind. You make me wanna take you in and swallow my pride. Should've known better 'cause you're dangerous, a painful love.Too nice, too hard to fight. Heart over mind.
3.And they love to say I'm crazy. Suspicious and insecure. But, baby, can you blame me?. You know I've been hurt before
You love to say I'm crazy. Suspicious and insecure. But I'll show you crazy when you walk through the door. You're not home and it's half-past three. Where are you when you're not with me? If you're with someone else, come clean.I'd rather be by myself than let you lie to me.

Antworten

Cassiopeia

-, Weiblich

12. Famous Novelist

Re: 🎲 Die Küken sind los - Ostersuche 🎲

von Cassiopeia am 29.03.2024 18:32

Edit: Hab 5 gefunden.
I guess I tried. XDDD

Antworten Zuletzt bearbeitet am 31.03.2024 16:05.

Cassiopeia

-, Weiblich

12. Famous Novelist

Re: 🎲 #1 Schneeballschlacht 🎲

von Cassiopeia am 13.12.2023 20:54

Mondscheinfuchs
saltwater
negatio

Antworten

Cassiopeia

-, Weiblich

12. Famous Novelist