Was fällt dir zum Wort über dir ein?
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 ... 1023 | » | Letzte
[ Nach unten | Zum letzten Beitrag | Thema abonnieren | Älteste Beiträge zuerst ]
Re: Was fällt dir zum Wort über dir ein?
von LadyMacbeth am 08.10.2026 15:39Schallplatten
TO EXIST IN THE FACE OF SUFFERING AND DEATH AND SOMEHOW STILL KEEP SINGING?
Florence + The Machine
Re: Was fällt dir zum Wort über dir ein?
von Blumentopf am 08.10.2026 09:51Schallwellen
Ladekabel

"I told you from the start just how this would end. When I get what I want then I never want it again."
Re: Was fällt dir zum Wort über dir ein?
von CheshireCat_86 am 08.10.2026 07:00Religion
Telekommunikation
Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"
~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~
Re: Was fällt dir zum Wort über dir ein?
von Feather am 07.10.2026 23:45Regeneration
Pentagramm
Somewhere past right and wrong,
honesty waits.
I'll meet you there.
Re: Was fällt dir zum Wort über dir ein?
von Blumentopf am 07.10.2026 22:27Ressourcen
Schlafengehen

"I told you from the start just how this would end. When I get what I want then I never want it again."
Re: Was fällt dir zum Wort über dir ein?
von CheshireCat_86 am 07.10.2026 21:36KfW-Effizienzhaus 
Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"
~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~
Re: Was fällt dir zum Wort über dir ein?
von Blumentopf am 07.10.2026 21:27Gern und ist bestimmt schon 
Watt
Energiesparen

"I told you from the start just how this would end. When I get what I want then I never want it again."
Re: Was fällt dir zum Wort über dir ein?
von CheshireCat_86 am 07.10.2026 21:11DANKE!!!!
Ist jetzt das Wort Ahnungslos, zu dem ich was sagen soll? Ich nehme es mal an…🙈🙈🙈 -> dann würde ich sagen Glühbirne (ob die noch bei mir heute angeht?)
Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"
~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~
Re: Was fällt dir zum Wort über dir ein?
von Blumentopf am 07.10.2026 21:07(Dann ab morgen wieder vollen Erfolg xD)
Lecker
(leider) ahnungslos (was das bedeutet)

"I told you from the start just how this would end. When I get what I want then I never want it again."



Antworten


