Wir werden unterstützt von:


Was fällt dir zum Wort über dir ein?

1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  ...  1022  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Älteste Beiträge zuerst ]


CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24616

Re: Was fällt dir zum Wort über dir ein?

von CheshireCat_86 am 06.10.2026 21:44

Nebennierenmark
Uhrzeit

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

Feather

36, Weiblich

  6. Fanfiction Writer

Neuling

Beiträge: 1501

Re: Was fällt dir zum Wort über dir ein?

von Feather am 06.10.2026 21:21

Kaffeekränzchen 🍰☕😋

Dopamin


Somewhere past right and wrong,
honesty waits.
I'll meet you there.

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24616

Re: Was fällt dir zum Wort über dir ein?

von CheshireCat_86 am 06.10.2026 21:05

Broker
Engadinger Nusstorte

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

Tauron

-, Männlich

  12. Famous Novelist

Neuling

Beiträge: 15936

Re: Was fällt dir zum Wort über dir ein?

von Tauron am 06.10.2026 17:58

Sabber

Börsenspekulation

Fanuilos, le linnathon
Immerweiße, zu Dir singen- werde- ich
(von JRR Tolkien)

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24616

Re: Was fällt dir zum Wort über dir ein?

von CheshireCat_86 am 05.10.2026 20:35

Japan
Hund

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

Feather

36, Weiblich

  6. Fanfiction Writer

Neuling

Beiträge: 1501

Re: Was fällt dir zum Wort über dir ein?

von Feather am 05.10.2026 17:14

Weisheitssymbol 

Samurai 




Somewhere past right and wrong,
honesty waits.
I'll meet you there.

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24616

Re: Was fällt dir zum Wort über dir ein?

von CheshireCat_86 am 04.10.2026 19:43

Nachrichten


Eule

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

Tauron

-, Männlich

  12. Famous Novelist

Neuling

Beiträge: 15936

Re: Was fällt dir zum Wort über dir ein?

von Tauron am 04.10.2026 19:00

Liebesfilm

Sensation

Fanuilos, le linnathon
Immerweiße, zu Dir singen- werde- ich
(von JRR Tolkien)

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24616

Re: Was fällt dir zum Wort über dir ein?

von CheshireCat_86 am 04.10.2026 17:33

Manga
Taschentücher

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

Feather

36, Weiblich

  6. Fanfiction Writer

Neuling

Beiträge: 1501

Re: Was fällt dir zum Wort über dir ein?

von Feather am 04.10.2026 17:12

Goldhochzeit 

Kamikaze 

Somewhere past right and wrong,
honesty waits.
I'll meet you there.

Antworten
1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  ...  1022  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zum Forum