Wir werden unterstützt von:


Umarmungen für...

1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  ...  830  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Älteste Beiträge zuerst ]


Blumentopf

-, Weiblich

  6. Fanfiction Writer

Beiträge: 327

Re: Umarmungen für...

von Blumentopf am 07.10.2026 21:48

Neun

alexas_fotos-the-pink-panther-1653920_nometadata_nometadata_Kopie_nometadata_nometadata.png
"I told you from the start just how this would end. When I get what I want then I never want it again." 

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24654

Re: Umarmungen für...

von CheshireCat_86 am 07.10.2026 21:43

Acht

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

Blumentopf

-, Weiblich

  6. Fanfiction Writer

Beiträge: 327

Re: Umarmungen für...

von Blumentopf am 07.10.2026 21:32

Sieben

alexas_fotos-the-pink-panther-1653920_nometadata_nometadata_Kopie_nometadata_nometadata.png
"I told you from the start just how this would end. When I get what I want then I never want it again." 

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24654

Re: Umarmungen für...

von CheshireCat_86 am 07.10.2026 21:06

Sechs

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

Blumentopf

-, Weiblich

  6. Fanfiction Writer

Beiträge: 327

Re: Umarmungen für...

von Blumentopf am 07.10.2026 20:52

Fünf

alexas_fotos-the-pink-panther-1653920_nometadata_nometadata_Kopie_nometadata_nometadata.png
"I told you from the start just how this would end. When I get what I want then I never want it again." 

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24654

Re: Umarmungen für...

von CheshireCat_86 am 07.10.2026 20:09

Vier

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

LadyMacbeth

27, Weiblich

  11. Ghostwriter

Neuling

Beiträge: 4812

Re: Umarmungen für...

von LadyMacbeth am 07.10.2026 17:38

Drei

IS THIS HOW IT IS? IS THIS HOW IT'S ALWAYS BEEN?
TO EXIST IN THE FACE OF SUFFERING AND DEATH AND SOMEHOW STILL KEEP SINGING?
Florence + The Machine

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24654

Re: Umarmungen für...

von CheshireCat_86 am 06.10.2026 21:43

Zwei

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

Feather

36, Weiblich

  6. Fanfiction Writer

Neuling

Beiträge: 1508

Re: Umarmungen für...

von Feather am 06.10.2026 21:18

Again?! Thanks 🤗

Eins

Somewhere past right and wrong,
honesty waits.
I'll meet you there.

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24654

Re: Umarmungen für...

von CheshireCat_86 am 06.10.2026 20:52

10! 
Hugs gehen raus an *trommelwirbel* Feather 

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten
1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  ...  830  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zum Forum