Wir werden unterstützt von:


Rosenspiel

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  1554  |  1555  |  1556  |  1557 [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]


LadyMacbeth

27, Weiblich

  11. Ghostwriter

Neuling

Beiträge: 4779

Re: Rosenspiel

von LadyMacbeth am 01.10.2026 11:00

Zehn und eine Rose für dionysus

IS THIS HOW IT IS? IS THIS HOW IT'S ALWAYS BEEN?
TO EXIST IN THE FACE OF SUFFERING AND DEATH AND SOMEHOW STILL KEEP SINGING?
Florence + The Machine

Antworten

Feather

36, Weiblich

  6. Fanfiction Writer

Neuling

Beiträge: 1451

Re: Rosenspiel

von Feather am 01.10.2026 18:36

Eins

Somewhere past right and wrong,
honesty waits.
I'll meet you there.

Antworten

Tauron

-, Männlich

  12. Famous Novelist

Neuling

Beiträge: 15900

Re: Rosenspiel

von Tauron am 02.10.2026 15:38

Zwei (tâd, du, atta)

Fanuilos, le linnathon
Immerweiße, zu Dir singen- werde- ich
(von JRR Tolkien)

Antworten

Blumentopf

-, Weiblich

  6. Fanfiction Writer

Beiträge: 276

Re: Rosenspiel

von Blumentopf am 02.10.2026 20:50

Drei 

alexas_fotos-the-pink-panther-1653920_nometadata_nometadata_Kopie_nometadata_nometadata.png
"I told you from the start just how this would end. When I get what I want then I never want it again." 

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24497

Re: Rosenspiel

von CheshireCat_86 am 02.10.2026 21:31

4

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

Feather

36, Weiblich

  6. Fanfiction Writer

Neuling

Beiträge: 1451

Re: Rosenspiel

von Feather am 02.10.2026 21:36

Fünf 

Somewhere past right and wrong,
honesty waits.
I'll meet you there.

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24497

Re: Rosenspiel

von CheshireCat_86 am 02.10.2026 22:23

Sechs 

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

Tauron

-, Männlich

  12. Famous Novelist

Neuling

Beiträge: 15900

Re: Rosenspiel

von Tauron am 03.10.2026 12:06

Sieben (odog, sep, otos)

Fanuilos, le linnathon
Immerweiße, zu Dir singen- werde- ich
(von JRR Tolkien)

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  1554  |  1555  |  1556  |  1557

« zurück zum Forum