Rosenspiel
Erste Seite | « | 1 ... 1554 | 1555 | 1556 | 1557
[ Nach unten | Zum letzten Beitrag | Thema abonnieren | Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]
Re: Rosenspiel
von LadyMacbeth am 01.10.2026 11:00Zehn und eine Rose für dionysus
TO EXIST IN THE FACE OF SUFFERING AND DEATH AND SOMEHOW STILL KEEP SINGING?
Florence + The Machine
Re: Rosenspiel
von Feather am 01.10.2026 18:36Eins
Somewhere past right and wrong,
honesty waits.
I'll meet you there.
Re: Rosenspiel
von Tauron am 02.10.2026 15:38Zwei (tâd, du, atta)
Fanuilos, le linnathon
Immerweiße, zu Dir singen- werde- ich
(von JRR Tolkien)
Re: Rosenspiel
von Blumentopf am 02.10.2026 20:50Drei

"I told you from the start just how this would end. When I get what I want then I never want it again."
Re: Rosenspiel
von CheshireCat_86 am 02.10.2026 21:314 
Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"
~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~
Re: Rosenspiel
von Feather am 02.10.2026 21:36Fünf
Somewhere past right and wrong,
honesty waits.
I'll meet you there.
Re: Rosenspiel
von CheshireCat_86 am 02.10.2026 22:23Sechs
Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"
~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~
Re: Rosenspiel
von Tauron am 03.10.2026 12:06Sieben (odog, sep, otos)
Fanuilos, le linnathon
Immerweiße, zu Dir singen- werde- ich
(von JRR Tolkien)



Antworten


