Wir werden unterstützt von:


Hochzählen bis ins Unendliche

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  948  |  949  |  950  |  951 [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]


hazelandpine

25, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Neuling

Beiträge: 27662

Re: Hochzählen bis ins Unendliche

von hazelandpine am 25.09.2026 08:40

9597

I know the rain like the clouds know the sky
I speak to birds and tell them where to fly
I sing the songs that you hear on the breeze
I write the names of the rocks and the trees

Antworten

GentleDom

-, Männlich

  8. Pocketbook Writer

Beiträge: 9573

Re: Hochzählen bis ins Unendliche

von GentleDom am 25.09.2026 22:34

9598

Antworten

Feather

36, Weiblich

  6. Fanfiction Writer

Neuling

Beiträge: 1451

Re: Hochzählen bis ins Unendliche

von Feather am 28.09.2026 16:50

9599

Somewhere past right and wrong,
honesty waits.
I'll meet you there.

Antworten

dionysus

27, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Neuling

Beiträge: 9865

Re: Hochzählen bis ins Unendliche

von dionysus am 01.10.2026 09:37

9600

"That is ? your friend?"
"Philtatos," Achilles replied, sharply. Most beloved.

Antworten

Feather

36, Weiblich

  6. Fanfiction Writer

Neuling

Beiträge: 1451

Re: Hochzählen bis ins Unendliche

von Feather am 01.10.2026 18:39

9601

Somewhere past right and wrong,
honesty waits.
I'll meet you there.

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24496

Re: Hochzählen bis ins Unendliche

von CheshireCat_86 am 02.10.2026 21:29

9602

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

Feather

36, Weiblich

  6. Fanfiction Writer

Neuling

Beiträge: 1451

Re: Hochzählen bis ins Unendliche

von Feather am 02.10.2026 21:37

9603

Somewhere past right and wrong,
honesty waits.
I'll meet you there.

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24496

Re: Hochzählen bis ins Unendliche

von CheshireCat_86 am 02.10.2026 22:24

9604

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  948  |  949  |  950  |  951

« zurück zum Forum