Buchstabenspiel
Erste Seite | « | 1 ... 1050 | 1051 | 1052 | 1053 | » | Letzte
[ Nach unten | Zum letzten Beitrag | Thema abonnieren | Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]
Re: Buchstabenspiel
von Tauron am 04.10.2026 19:36Online
Fanuilos, le linnathon
Immerweiße, zu Dir singen- werde- ich
(von JRR Tolkien)
Re: Buchstabenspiel
von CheshireCat_86 am 04.10.2026 19:37Nekromantie
Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"
~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~
Re: Buchstabenspiel
von Tauron am 04.10.2026 19:44Tiefenentspanntheit
Fanuilos, le linnathon
Immerweiße, zu Dir singen- werde- ich
(von JRR Tolkien)
Re: Buchstabenspiel
von CheshireCat_86 am 04.10.2026 19:47Iteration
Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"
~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~
Re: Buchstabenspiel
von LadyMacbeth am 05.10.2026 14:22Onigiri
TO EXIST IN THE FACE OF SUFFERING AND DEATH AND SOMEHOW STILL KEEP SINGING?
Florence + The Machine
Re: Buchstabenspiel
von Feather am 05.10.2026 17:10Rivalität
Somewhere past right and wrong,
honesty waits.
I'll meet you there.
Re: Buchstabenspiel
von CheshireCat_86 am 05.10.2026 20:36Ätzmittel
Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"
~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~
Re: Buchstabenspiel
von Tauron am 06.10.2026 18:09Elbenbrot
Fanuilos, le linnathon
Immerweiße, zu Dir singen- werde- ich
(von JRR Tolkien)
Re: Buchstabenspiel
von LadyMacbeth am 06.10.2026 20:00Otto
TO EXIST IN THE FACE OF SUFFERING AND DEATH AND SOMEHOW STILL KEEP SINGING?
Florence + The Machine



Antworten


