Assoziationskette
Erste Seite | « | 1 ... 1872 | 1873 | 1874 | 1875
[ Nach unten | Zum letzten Beitrag | Thema abonnieren | Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]
Re: Assoziationskette
von CheshireCat_86 am 02.10.2026 20:02Doping
Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"
~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~
Re: Assoziationskette
von Blumentopf am 02.10.2026 20:36Leistungssport

"I told you from the start just how this would end. When I get what I want then I never want it again."
Re: Assoziationskette
von CheshireCat_86 am 02.10.2026 21:30Couchpotato 
Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"
~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~
Re: Assoziationskette
von Feather am 02.10.2026 21:37Gemütlichkeit
Somewhere past right and wrong,
honesty waits.
I'll meet you there.




Antworten

