Wir werden unterstützt von:

~ Eins, Zwei oder Drei - Song Lyrics ~

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  3  |  4  |  5  |  6 [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Arethusa

25, Weiblich

7. Columnist

Re: ~ Eins, Zwei oder Drei - Song Lyrics ~

von Arethusa am 10.10.2024 09:42

3. Do you remember me? I'm the one you left for dead, I'm the one you nearly bled dry, I'm the one who's gonna kiss you as you die. Do you remember mе? I'm the one you tried to hidе, I'm the one you couldn't keep inside, I'm the one who's gonna kiss you as you die. Do you remember me? || Caitlyn Scarlett - Queen of the Damned
________
1. 'cause I hate that it seems you were never enough, yeah, we're broken and bleeding in the name of love and I hope that we meet in another life.

2. She says, "I think he did it, but I just can't prove it". I think he did it, but I just can't prove it. I think he did it, but I just can't prove it. No, no body, no crime but I ain't lettin' up until the day I die.

3. Contact high. I'm done dreamin that we can fly. Am I guilty? Boy, you decide, I've got nothing to hide.

Antworten

Cassiopeia

-, Weiblich

12. Famous Novelist

von Cassiopeia am 10.10.2024 13:13

2. She says, "I think he did it, but I just can't prove it". I think he did it, but I just can't prove it. I think he did it, but I just can't prove it. No, no body, no crime but I ain't lettin' up until the day I die.| No Body No Crime - Taylor Swift

1.So when you walk out that door.Don't you come back no more. My heart has had enough of the give and take. And as much as I want you to stay. 'Cause if you're gonna love me and leave me hanging here. Then I'd rather you. Leave me lonely.
2.So I never really knew you. God, I really tried to. Blindsided, addicted. Felt we could really do this. But really I was foolish. Hindsight, it′s obvious.
3. I ran away from the pain. Always breaking down inside. Incomplete. But now I see. This won't be the end of me. The world around me. Sells an empty promise. They built you up just to watch you fall. It′s time to meet this face to face

Antworten

LadyMacbeth

25, Weiblich

7. Columnist

von LadyMacbeth am 10.10.2024 13:59

2. So I never really knew you. God, I really tried to. Blindsided, addicted. Felt we could really do this. But really I was foolish. Hindsight, it′s obvious. || Moral of the Story - Ashe

-----

1. Moon-eyed, I touch your face. Distant, but not far away and while you pondered whether to stay, God kissed me in an alleyway, 'cause I am an angel in disguise. (Open up your eyes) Lovers in a dangerous time. (Won't you be mine?)

2. I've mourned you now longer than I've known you.

3. I couldn't utter my love when it counted, ah, but I'm singing like a bird 'bout it now. And I couldn't whisper when you needed it shouted, ah, but I'm singing like a bird 'bout it now. Words hung above but never would form like a cry at the final breath that is drawn. Remember me, love, when I'm reborn, as the shrike to your sharp and glorious thorn.

"Most of the great triumphs and tragedies of history are caused, not by people being fundamentally good or fundamentally evil, but by people being fundamentally people."
- Good Omens -

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  3  |  4  |  5  |  6

« zurück zum Forum