Was fällt dir zum Wort über dir ein?
Erste Seite | « | 1 ... 1021 | 1022 | 1023 | 1024
[ Nach unten | Zum letzten Beitrag | Thema abonnieren | Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]
Re: Was fällt dir zum Wort über dir ein?
von CheshireCat_86 am 10.10.2026 20:54Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"
~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~
Re: Was fällt dir zum Wort über dir ein?
von CheshireCat_86 am 11.10.2026 08:41Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"
~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~
Re: Was fällt dir zum Wort über dir ein?
von Blumentopf am 11.10.2026 17:30Crossints (mit Schinken und flüssigem Käse)
Wochenende

"I told you from the start just how this would end. When I get what I want then I never want it again."



Antworten
