Wir werden unterstützt von:


T minus 1000

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  722  |  723  |  724  |  725 [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]


hazelandpine

25, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Neuling

Beiträge: 27730

Re: T minus 1000

von hazelandpine am 10.10.2026 21:36

 837

I know the rain like the clouds know the sky
I speak to birds and tell them where to fly
I sing the songs that you hear on the breeze
I write the names of the rocks and the trees

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24710

Re: T minus 1000

von CheshireCat_86 am 10.10.2026 21:48

836

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

hazelandpine

25, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Neuling

Beiträge: 27730

Re: T minus 1000

von hazelandpine am 10.10.2026 22:05

 835

I know the rain like the clouds know the sky
I speak to birds and tell them where to fly
I sing the songs that you hear on the breeze
I write the names of the rocks and the trees

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24710

Re: T minus 1000

von CheshireCat_86 am 10.10.2026 22:15

854

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

hazelandpine

25, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Neuling

Beiträge: 27730

Re: T minus 1000

von hazelandpine am 10.10.2026 22:25

 833

I know the rain like the clouds know the sky
I speak to birds and tell them where to fly
I sing the songs that you hear on the breeze
I write the names of the rocks and the trees

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  722  |  723  |  724  |  725

« zurück zum Forum