Wir werden unterstützt von:


Der Countdown läuft!

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  538  |  539  |  540  |  541 [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]


CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24685

Re: Der Countdown läuft!

von CheshireCat_86 am 06.10.2026 21:03

22:31:02

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

hazelandpine

25, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Neuling

Beiträge: 27715

Re: Der Countdown läuft!

von hazelandpine am 10.10.2026 17:41

22:31:01

I know the rain like the clouds know the sky
I speak to birds and tell them where to fly
I sing the songs that you hear on the breeze
I write the names of the rocks and the trees

Antworten

Aenna_Wolf

35, Weiblich

  11. Ghostwriter

Neuling

Beiträge: 6988

Re: Der Countdown läuft!

von Aenna_Wolf am 10.10.2026 18:25

22:31:00

Antworten

hazelandpine

25, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Neuling

Beiträge: 27715

Re: Der Countdown läuft!

von hazelandpine am 10.10.2026 18:28

22:30:59

I know the rain like the clouds know the sky
I speak to birds and tell them where to fly
I sing the songs that you hear on the breeze
I write the names of the rocks and the trees

Antworten

Aenna_Wolf

35, Weiblich

  11. Ghostwriter

Neuling

Beiträge: 6988

Re: Der Countdown läuft!

von Aenna_Wolf am 10.10.2026 18:33

22:30:58

Antworten

hazelandpine

25, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Neuling

Beiträge: 27715

Re: Der Countdown läuft!

von hazelandpine am 10.10.2026 18:48

22:30:57

I know the rain like the clouds know the sky
I speak to birds and tell them where to fly
I sing the songs that you hear on the breeze
I write the names of the rocks and the trees

Antworten

Aenna_Wolf

35, Weiblich

  11. Ghostwriter

Neuling

Beiträge: 6988

Re: Der Countdown läuft!

von Aenna_Wolf am 10.10.2026 19:33

22:30:56

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  538  |  539  |  540  |  541

« zurück zum Forum