Ja ODER Nein
Erste Seite | « | 1 ... 706 | 707 | 708 | 709
[ Nach unten | Zum letzten Beitrag | Thema abonnieren | Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]
Re: Ja ODER Nein
von Blumentopf am 07.10.2026 20:38Erstmal schauen, wer das ist. Oh please, No xD !
Würdest du vor fast allen Verwandten dem Geburtstagskind allein ein Ständchen singen, wenn es sich das von dir wünscht?

"I told you from the start just how this would end. When I get what I want then I never want it again."
Re: Ja ODER Nein
von CheshireCat_86 am 07.10.2026 20:45Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"
~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~
Re: Ja ODER Nein
von Blumentopf am 07.10.2026 20:55Ja :)
Magst du die Farbe `weiß`?

"I told you from the start just how this would end. When I get what I want then I never want it again."
Re: Ja ODER Nein
von CheshireCat_86 am 07.10.2026 21:07Ist weiß eine Farbe? 😂😂😂 aber JA. Gerade im Sommer an Kleidung sehr oder an Wänden ;)
Magst du den aktuellen Dackel-Trend?
Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"
~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~
Re: Ja ODER Nein
von Blumentopf am 07.10.2026 21:14Maybe sometimes xD
Ich mag Dackel, denke viele sind nice Bros. Mag aber die meisten Tiere :)
Magst du E Bikes?

"I told you from the start just how this would end. When I get what I want then I never want it again."
Re: Ja ODER Nein
von CheshireCat_86 am 07.10.2026 21:34Ja. Sind ganz praktisch in den Bergen und es wäre frustrierend wenn ü70 doch mit den Dingern auf einem normalen überholen. Lol
Isst du gerne Sushi?
Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"
~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~



Antworten