Dieses Hobby...oh ja oder ach nein?
Erste Seite | « | 1 ... 53 | 54 | 55 | 56
[ Nach unten | Zum letzten Beitrag | Thema abonnieren | Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]
Re: Dieses Hobby...oh ja oder ach nein?
von LadyMacbeth am 06.10.2026 20:00Schwerter schmieden
TO EXIST IN THE FACE OF SUFFERING AND DEATH AND SOMEHOW STILL KEEP SINGING?
Florence + The Machine
Re: Dieses Hobby...oh ja oder ach nein?
von CheshireCat_86 am 06.10.2026 20:57
Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"
~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~
Re: Dieses Hobby...oh ja oder ach nein?
von Blumentopf am 07.10.2026 19:38Oh ja, ein sehr schönes Hobby 
Im Retrostyle Fimoschmuck selber machen ?

"I told you from the start just how this would end. When I get what I want then I never want it again."
Re: Dieses Hobby...oh ja oder ach nein?
von CheshireCat_86 am 07.10.2026 20:02Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"
~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~
Re: Dieses Hobby...oh ja oder ach nein?
von Blumentopf am 07.10.2026 20:22Oh ja 
Selber zu fachlichen Themen schreiben?

"I told you from the start just how this would end. When I get what I want then I never want it again."
Re: Dieses Hobby...oh ja oder ach nein?
von CheshireCat_86 am 07.10.2026 20:27Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"
~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~



Antworten
