Wir werden unterstützt von:

~ Eins, Zwei oder Drei - Song Lyrics ~

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5 [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

LadyMacbeth

25, Weiblich

7. Columnist

Re: ~ Eins, Zwei oder Drei - Song Lyrics ~

von LadyMacbeth am 11.07.2024 17:43

2. The other night I had a dream. It was a world full of kings and queens, but it was cold, dark as the night, we were the fire under moonlit skies. || Fly on the Wall - Thousand Foot

-----

1. If this is where we part forever, I wish you the world of happiness and everything you want. I will always remember our memories and journeys, carry them safely in my heart.

2. Heed the sirens, take shelter, my lover. Flee the fire that devours, but the sight held me fixed like a bayonet against my throat. Neither plague or famine tempered my courage, nor did raids make me cower, but his translucent skin made me shiver deep within my bones. It was a pale white horse with a crooked smile, and I knew it was my time.

3. Sometimes, I wish that I could change, but not for me, for you, so we could be together forever. But I know, I know that I won't change for you, 'vause where were you for me when I needed someone?

"You don't have to test everything to destruction just to see if you made it right."
Good Omens

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5

« zurück zum Forum