Zählt bis 1000
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 ... 775 | » | Letzte
[ Nach unten | Zum letzten Beitrag | Thema abonnieren | Älteste Beiträge zuerst ]
Re: Zählt bis 1000
von CheshireCat_86 am 04.10.2026 16:48156
Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"
~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~
Re: Zählt bis 1000
von dionysus am 01.10.2026 09:38155
"That is ? your friend?"
"Philtatos," Achilles replied, sharply. Most beloved.
Re: Zählt bis 1000
von hazelandpine am 25.09.2026 08:41152
I speak to birds and tell them where to fly
I sing the songs that you hear on the breeze
I write the names of the rocks and the trees



Antworten





