Wir werden unterstützt von:


Suche nach Beiträgen von SkidRow

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  15  |  16  |  17  |  18  |  19  ...  214  |  »  |  Letzte Die Suche lieferte 2137 Ergebnisse:


SkidRow

31, Weiblich

  12. Famous Novelist

Beiträge: 2168

Re: Der erste Gedanke zum User über dir

von SkidRow am 08.08.2026 18:14

Sehr guter Musikgeschmack. 


Fare theE well! thus disunited, Torn from every nearer tie. Seared in heart, And lone, and blighted, More than this I scarce can die.

Antworten

SkidRow

31, Weiblich

  12. Famous Novelist

Beiträge: 2168

Re: Playlist - Zufallslied!

von SkidRow am 08.08.2026 18:12

deap valley - raw material. 


Fare theE well! thus disunited, Torn from every nearer tie. Seared in heart, And lone, and blighted, More than this I scarce can die.

Antworten

SkidRow

31, Weiblich

  12. Famous Novelist

Beiträge: 2168

Re: Playlist - Zufallslied!

von SkidRow am 06.08.2026 19:24

korn - blind. 


Fare theE well! thus disunited, Torn from every nearer tie. Seared in heart, And lone, and blighted, More than this I scarce can die.

Antworten

SkidRow

31, Weiblich

  12. Famous Novelist

Beiträge: 2168

Re: ~ Eins, Zwei oder Drei - Song Lyrics ~

von SkidRow am 05.08.2026 23:34

2) Aurora - Little Boy In The Grass.
- - - -

1) Been sailing the space ways, it seems like forever. I can't count the miles, my mind has flown. Yet people, I've been somewhere while on my way to nowhere. And I've discovered my wings have a mind of their own.

2) Just hearing you whisper in my ear. Whatever you say, emotions make me fly. Come togethеr, don't need to wait. I need you this second.

3) Towers so high I can't see a border. Up on the peak time does not fit me. Roaming here sets me free,  free of charge. 


Fare theE well! thus disunited, Torn from every nearer tie. Seared in heart, And lone, and blighted, More than this I scarce can die.

Antworten Zuletzt bearbeitet am 05.08.2026 23:34.

SkidRow

31, Weiblich

  12. Famous Novelist

Beiträge: 2168

Re: Playlist - Zufallslied!

von SkidRow am 05.08.2026 17:14

acid - lost in hell. 


Fare theE well! thus disunited, Torn from every nearer tie. Seared in heart, And lone, and blighted, More than this I scarce can die.

Antworten

SkidRow

31, Weiblich

  12. Famous Novelist

Beiträge: 2168

Re: Playlist - Zufallslied!

von SkidRow am 03.08.2026 16:09

blues pills - you gotta try. 


Fare theE well! thus disunited, Torn from every nearer tie. Seared in heart, And lone, and blighted, More than this I scarce can die.

Antworten

SkidRow

31, Weiblich

  12. Famous Novelist

Beiträge: 2168

Re: Assoziationskette

von SkidRow am 03.08.2026 03:00

Trauer


Fare theE well! thus disunited, Torn from every nearer tie. Seared in heart, And lone, and blighted, More than this I scarce can die.

Antworten

SkidRow

31, Weiblich

  12. Famous Novelist

Beiträge: 2168

Re: Playlist - Zufallslied!

von SkidRow am 02.08.2026 20:43

windhand - woodbine. 


Fare theE well! thus disunited, Torn from every nearer tie. Seared in heart, And lone, and blighted, More than this I scarce can die.

Antworten

SkidRow

31, Weiblich

  12. Famous Novelist

Beiträge: 2168

Re: Playlist - Zufallslied!

von SkidRow am 01.08.2026 18:17

girls aloud - sound of the underground. 


Fare theE well! thus disunited, Torn from every nearer tie. Seared in heart, And lone, and blighted, More than this I scarce can die.

Antworten

SkidRow

31, Weiblich

  12. Famous Novelist

Beiträge: 2168

Re: • CSS & HTML: Fragerunde •

von SkidRow am 31.07.2026 16:08

dem linkAND WHEN I FALL APART, PROMISEIN THE DARK, YOU'LL BE MYNIGHTLIGHT

Aw, dankeschön! 😂


Fare theE well! thus disunited, Torn from every nearer tie. Seared in heart, And lone, and blighted, More than this I scarce can die.

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  15  |  16  |  17  |  18  |  19  ...  214  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zur vorherigen Seite