Suche nach Beiträgen von SkidRow
Erste Seite | « | 1 ... 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 ... 214 | » | Letzte
Die Suche lieferte 2137 Ergebnisse:
Re: Dinge, die ein Rollenspieler NICHT sagt:
von SkidRow am 30.08.2026 15:56Meine Charaktere beeinflussen meinen eigenen Charakter überhaupt nicht - wer würde denn sowas tun? Niemals. 🤷♀️
Fare theE well! thus disunited, Torn from every nearer tie. Seared in heart, And lone, and blighted, More than this I scarce can die.
Re: Playlist - Zufallslied!
von SkidRow am 29.08.2026 21:02korn - coming undone.
Fare theE well! thus disunited, Torn from every nearer tie. Seared in heart, And lone, and blighted, More than this I scarce can die.
Re: ~ Eins, Zwei oder Drei - Song Lyrics ~
von SkidRow am 28.08.2026 17:59Insomnia - Faithless.
1. Midnight confessions, never heal the soul. What you believe is fantasy. Your past is your future, left behind, lost in time. Will you surrender?
2. Ladies used to dancin' but I move for real. Lookin' for reaction, something you can feel when you dance. I move and they look me in the eye. Two way time, baby, it's no lie.
3.You're the pulse, you're controlling my system.
You're the stars that fall like diamonds in the distance. You're the light, you're the night, you're my goddess. That's the way I want it, just the way I want it.
Fare theE well! thus disunited, Torn from every nearer tie. Seared in heart, And lone, and blighted, More than this I scarce can die.
Re: Playlist - Zufallslied!
von SkidRow am 28.08.2026 14:11fiona apple - fast as you can.
Fare theE well! thus disunited, Torn from every nearer tie. Seared in heart, And lone, and blighted, More than this I scarce can die.
Re: Der erste Gedanke zum User über dir
von SkidRow am 27.08.2026 21:18Ich habe dich noch nie in der Hölle gesehen. 
Fare theE well! thus disunited, Torn from every nearer tie. Seared in heart, And lone, and blighted, More than this I scarce can die.
Re: Assoziationskette
von SkidRow am 27.08.2026 21:17Gipfel
Fare theE well! thus disunited, Torn from every nearer tie. Seared in heart, And lone, and blighted, More than this I scarce can die.
Re: Playlist - Zufallslied!
von SkidRow am 26.08.2026 17:31death valley girls - electric high.
Fare theE well! thus disunited, Torn from every nearer tie. Seared in heart, And lone, and blighted, More than this I scarce can die.
Re: Playlist - Zufallslied!
von SkidRow am 25.08.2026 16:29shocking blue - I'm a woman.
Fare theE well! thus disunited, Torn from every nearer tie. Seared in heart, And lone, and blighted, More than this I scarce can die.
Re: Playlist - Zufallslied!
von SkidRow am 24.08.2026 21:36bonnie raitt - rainy day man.
Fare theE well! thus disunited, Torn from every nearer tie. Seared in heart, And lone, and blighted, More than this I scarce can die.
Re: Assoziationskette
von SkidRow am 24.08.2026 17:22Zeile
Fare theE well! thus disunited, Torn from every nearer tie. Seared in heart, And lone, and blighted, More than this I scarce can die.



Antworten