Wir werden unterstützt von:


Was fällt dir zum Wort über dir ein?

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  1021  |  1022  |  1023  |  1024 [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]


CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24720

Re: Was fällt dir zum Wort über dir ein?

von CheshireCat_86 am 10.10.2026 20:54

Augenschule
Brille

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

Aenna_Wolf

35, Weiblich

  11. Ghostwriter

Neuling

Beiträge: 7023

Re: Was fällt dir zum Wort über dir ein?

von Aenna_Wolf am 11.10.2026 00:47

Optiker


Dekoschwert

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24720

Re: Was fällt dir zum Wort über dir ein?

von CheshireCat_86 am 11.10.2026 08:41

Fastelovend
Frühstück

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

Blumentopf

-, Weiblich

  6. Fanfiction Writer

Beiträge: 363

Re: Was fällt dir zum Wort über dir ein?

von Blumentopf am 11.10.2026 17:30

Crossints (mit Schinken und flüssigem Käse)

Wochenende

alexas_fotos-the-pink-panther-1653920_nometadata_nometadata_Kopie_nometadata_nometadata.png
"I told you from the start just how this would end. When I get what I want then I never want it again." 

Antworten Zuletzt bearbeitet am 11.10.2026 17:30.
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  1021  |  1022  |  1023  |  1024

« zurück zum Forum