Wir werden unterstützt von:


Rosenspiel

1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  ...  1561  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Älteste Beiträge zuerst ]


hazelandpine

25, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Neuling

Beiträge: 27731

Re: Rosenspiel

von hazelandpine am 10.10.2026 22:15

Fünf

I know the rain like the clouds know the sky
I speak to birds and tell them where to fly
I sing the songs that you hear on the breeze
I write the names of the rocks and the trees

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24710

Re: Rosenspiel

von CheshireCat_86 am 10.10.2026 21:47

Vier

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

hazelandpine

25, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Neuling

Beiträge: 27731

Re: Rosenspiel

von hazelandpine am 10.10.2026 21:30

Drei

I know the rain like the clouds know the sky
I speak to birds and tell them where to fly
I sing the songs that you hear on the breeze
I write the names of the rocks and the trees

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24710

Re: Rosenspiel

von CheshireCat_86 am 10.10.2026 21:20

Zwei

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

hazelandpine

25, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Neuling

Beiträge: 27731

Re: Rosenspiel

von hazelandpine am 10.10.2026 21:12

Eins

I know the rain like the clouds know the sky
I speak to birds and tell them where to fly
I sing the songs that you hear on the breeze
I write the names of the rocks and the trees

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24710

Re: Rosenspiel

von CheshireCat_86 am 10.10.2026 21:01

10!!!


und diese Rose geht an BLUMENTOPF 

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

LadyMacbeth

27, Weiblich

  11. Ghostwriter

Neuling

Beiträge: 4833

Re: Rosenspiel

von LadyMacbeth am 10.10.2026 10:33

Neun

IS THIS HOW IT IS? IS THIS HOW IT'S ALWAYS BEEN?
TO EXIST IN THE FACE OF SUFFERING AND DEATH AND SOMEHOW STILL KEEP SINGING?
Florence + The Machine

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24710

Re: Rosenspiel

von CheshireCat_86 am 09.10.2026 21:17

Acht

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

LadyMacbeth

27, Weiblich

  11. Ghostwriter

Neuling

Beiträge: 4833

Re: Rosenspiel

von LadyMacbeth am 09.10.2026 15:05

Sieben

IS THIS HOW IT IS? IS THIS HOW IT'S ALWAYS BEEN?
TO EXIST IN THE FACE OF SUFFERING AND DEATH AND SOMEHOW STILL KEEP SINGING?
Florence + The Machine

Antworten

hellgirl

25, Weiblich

  9. Employed Writer

Neuling

Beiträge: 2545

Re: Rosenspiel

von hellgirl am 08.10.2026 20:13

Sechs

                                                    Happiness is an illusion

Antworten
1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  ...  1561  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zum Forum