Wir werden unterstützt von:


Rosenspiel

1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  ...  1559  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Älteste Beiträge zuerst ]


CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24616

Re: Rosenspiel

von CheshireCat_86 am 06.10.2026 21:43

Fünf :)

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

Feather

36, Weiblich

  6. Fanfiction Writer

Neuling

Beiträge: 1500

Re: Rosenspiel

von Feather am 06.10.2026 21:18

Vier

Somewhere past right and wrong,
honesty waits.
I'll meet you there.

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24616

Re: Rosenspiel

von CheshireCat_86 am 06.10.2026 20:53

Drei!
(@Tauron: You made my day! )

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

Feather

36, Weiblich

  6. Fanfiction Writer

Neuling

Beiträge: 1500

Re: Rosenspiel

von Feather am 06.10.2026 20:47

Zwei

Somewhere past right and wrong,
honesty waits.
I'll meet you there.

Antworten

LadyMacbeth

27, Weiblich

  11. Ghostwriter

Neuling

Beiträge: 4807

Re: Rosenspiel

von LadyMacbeth am 06.10.2026 19:59

Eins

IS THIS HOW IT IS? IS THIS HOW IT'S ALWAYS BEEN?
TO EXIST IN THE FACE OF SUFFERING AND DEATH AND SOMEHOW STILL KEEP SINGING?
Florence + The Machine

Antworten

Tauron

-, Männlich

  12. Famous Novelist

Neuling

Beiträge: 15936

Re: Rosenspiel

von Tauron am 06.10.2026 18:04

Zehn (caë, dek, cean) ... und die  bekommt ... #Spoiler#damit aus dem Grinsen ein Lächeln werden möge.#Endspoiler#

Fanuilos, le linnathon
Immerweiße, zu Dir singen- werde- ich
(von JRR Tolkien)

Antworten Zuletzt bearbeitet am 06.10.2026 18:06.

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24616

Re: Rosenspiel

von CheshireCat_86 am 05.10.2026 20:35

Neun

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

Feather

36, Weiblich

  6. Fanfiction Writer

Neuling

Beiträge: 1500

Re: Rosenspiel

von Feather am 05.10.2026 17:10

Acht 

Somewhere past right and wrong,
honesty waits.
I'll meet you there.

Antworten

LadyMacbeth

27, Weiblich

  11. Ghostwriter

Neuling

Beiträge: 4807

Re: Rosenspiel

von LadyMacbeth am 05.10.2026 14:19

Sieben

IS THIS HOW IT IS? IS THIS HOW IT'S ALWAYS BEEN?
TO EXIST IN THE FACE OF SUFFERING AND DEATH AND SOMEHOW STILL KEEP SINGING?
Florence + The Machine

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24616

Re: Rosenspiel

von CheshireCat_86 am 04.10.2026 20:01

Sieben

7️⃣

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten
1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  ...  1559  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zum Forum