Hochzählen bis ins Unendliche
Erste Seite | « | 1 ... 944 | 945 | 946 | 947 | 948 ... 952 | » | Letzte
[ Nach unten | Zum letzten Beitrag | Thema abonnieren | Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]
Re: Hochzählen bis ins Unendliche
von Feather am 18.07.2026 22:419548
Somewhere past right and wrong,
honesty waits.
I'll meet you there.
Re: Hochzählen bis ins Unendliche
von hazelandpine am 22.07.2026 23:109549
I speak to birds and tell them where to fly
I sing the songs that you hear on the breeze
I write the names of the rocks and the trees
Re: Hochzählen bis ins Unendliche
von Feather am 24.07.2026 19:029550
Somewhere past right and wrong,
honesty waits.
I'll meet you there.
Re: Hochzählen bis ins Unendliche
von hazelandpine am 27.07.2026 08:459551
I speak to birds and tell them where to fly
I sing the songs that you hear on the breeze
I write the names of the rocks and the trees
Re: Hochzählen bis ins Unendliche
von Feather am 29.07.2026 12:589552
Somewhere past right and wrong,
honesty waits.
I'll meet you there.
Re: Hochzählen bis ins Unendliche
von hazelandpine am 03.08.2026 10:519554
I speak to birds and tell them where to fly
I sing the songs that you hear on the breeze
I write the names of the rocks and the trees
Re: Hochzählen bis ins Unendliche
von Feather am 04.08.2026 12:039556
Somewhere past right and wrong,
honesty waits.
I'll meet you there.



Antworten

