Wir werden unterstützt von:


Buchstabenspiel

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  1050  |  1051  |  1052  |  1053 [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]


Feather

36, Weiblich

  6. Fanfiction Writer

Neuling

Beiträge: 1511

Re: Buchstabenspiel

von Feather am 06.10.2026 20:46

Totalausfall 

Somewhere past right and wrong,
honesty waits.
I'll meet you there.

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24654

Re: Buchstabenspiel

von CheshireCat_86 am 06.10.2026 20:53

Allgegenwart

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

LadyMacbeth

27, Weiblich

  11. Ghostwriter

Neuling

Beiträge: 4812

Re: Buchstabenspiel

von LadyMacbeth am 07.10.2026 17:40

Artensterben

IS THIS HOW IT IS? IS THIS HOW IT'S ALWAYS BEEN?
TO EXIST IN THE FACE OF SUFFERING AND DEATH AND SOMEHOW STILL KEEP SINGING?
Florence + The Machine

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24654

Re: Buchstabenspiel

von CheshireCat_86 am 07.10.2026 20:07

Benachrichtigungsschreiben

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

Blumentopf

-, Weiblich

  6. Fanfiction Writer

Beiträge: 327

Re: Buchstabenspiel

von Blumentopf am 07.10.2026 21:21

Benjamin Blümchen

alexas_fotos-the-pink-panther-1653920_nometadata_nometadata_Kopie_nometadata_nometadata.png
"I told you from the start just how this would end. When I get what I want then I never want it again." 

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24654

Re: Buchstabenspiel

von CheshireCat_86 am 07.10.2026 21:35

Engagiert

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

Blumentopf

-, Weiblich

  6. Fanfiction Writer

Beiträge: 327

Re: Buchstabenspiel

von Blumentopf am 07.10.2026 21:56

Ertragsrechnen

alexas_fotos-the-pink-panther-1653920_nometadata_nometadata_Kopie_nometadata_nometadata.png
"I told you from the start just how this would end. When I get what I want then I never want it again." 

Antworten

Aenna_Wolf

35, Weiblich

  11. Ghostwriter

Neuling

Beiträge: 6913

Re: Buchstabenspiel

von Aenna_Wolf am 07.10.2026 22:26

Entenflügel

Antworten

Feather

36, Weiblich

  6. Fanfiction Writer

Neuling

Beiträge: 1511

Re: Buchstabenspiel

von Feather am 07.10.2026 23:46

Eloge

Somewhere past right and wrong,
honesty waits.
I'll meet you there.

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  1050  |  1051  |  1052  |  1053

« zurück zum Forum