Wir werden unterstützt von:

~ Eins, Zwei oder Drei - Song Lyrics ~

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  4 [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

LadyMacbeth

25, Weiblich

6. Fanfiction Writer

Re: ~ Eins, Zwei oder Drei - Song Lyrics ~

von LadyMacbeth am 31.05.2024 20:58

3. And if you need to know while I'm still standing - you just fade away. Don′t you know, I′m still standing better than I ever did? Looking like a true survivor, feeling like a little kid. And I'm still standing after all this time, picking up the pieces of my life without you on my mind. I′m still standing. || I'm Still Standing - Elton John

-----

1. Like betting on the slowest horse, you're asking for the loss. Your cup will not feel full unless you focus on the leak and this is how you plan to fail, by seeking out the worst of all. Admit you think your story matters only if it's tragedy.

2. Mary had a little lamb whose fleece was white as snow, it made the blood look so much redder when I slit its throat. Watch it drip, drop, drip, drop, till the ground was soaked. Oh, Mary, Mary, quite contrary how the blood it flows.

3. Oh, it's good to be alive, crying into cereal at midnight. And if they ever let me out, I'm gonna really let it out. When I decided to wage holy war it looked very much like staring at my bedroom floor but, oh God, you're gonna get it, you'll be sorry that you messed with me. And I know I may not look like much, just another screaming speck of dust but, oh God, you're gonna get it, you'll be sorry that you messed with us.

"You don't have to test everything to destruction just to see if you made it right."
Good Omens - Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman

Antworten

Cassiopeia

-, Weiblich

12. Famous Novelist

von Cassiopeia am 31.05.2024 22:26

3. Oh, it's good to be alive, crying into cereal at midnight. And if they ever let me out, I'm gonna really let it out. When I decided to wage holy war it looked very much like staring at my bedroom floor but, oh God, you're gonna get it, you'll be sorry that you messed with me. And I know I may not look like much, just another screaming speck of dust but, oh God, you're gonna get it, you'll be sorry that you messed with us. // Girls Against God by Florence - The Machine

1.I don't wish you the best. I don't wish you the worst. I'm just putting myself first. I don't waste energy on you. No energy for you.
2. Don't hold back when your legs start moving. Try to react, don't think just do. And darling, don't let the days go by. Open your beautiful eyes.
3. When will I realize. If he wanted to he would. Six words I never understood. It's not fair. Why can't I accept the fact that you don't care?

Antworten

LadyMacbeth

25, Weiblich

6. Fanfiction Writer

von LadyMacbeth am 15.06.2024 12:27

2. Don't hold back when your legs start moving. Try to react, don't think just do. And darling, don't let the days go by. Open your beautiful eyes. || Beautiful Eyes - Amy Shark

-----

1. I've got a soul to unmoor, a scotch left to pour, a god to abhor. I've got a floor left to bleach, a truth left to speak, flesh to pick from my teeth. Isn't this all you wanted? Isn't it everything you've ever dreamed? Lying there ugly and tired, forced to face your only sworn enemy. I don't know when it started and I haven't been told when it ends. I'm wading in tepid water, I don't havе any more sins left to cleansе.

2. She was sweet like honey, but all I can taste is the blood in my mouth and the bitterness in goodbyе drippin' like honey down the back of my throat and on thе front of my mind.

3. If you are not very careful your possessions will possess you. TV taught me how to feel now real life has no appeal. I know exactly what I want and who I want to be. I know exactly why I walk and talk like a machine. I'm now becoming my own self-fulfilled prophecy. Oh! Oh, no! Oh, no! Oh, no, oh!

"You don't have to test everything to destruction just to see if you made it right."

Antworten

Cassiopeia

-, Weiblich

12. Famous Novelist

von Cassiopeia am 15.06.2024 15:44

2. She was sweet like honey, but all I can taste is the blood in my mouth and the bitterness in goodbyе drippin' like honey down the back of my throat and on thе front of my mind. | Honey by Halsey
1. I'm prideful but I'm deep in denial. Thinking I could rely on nobody else, I'd be good by myself. I build my walls up, thinking I couldn't be touched. But I held in way too much and I tried to hide from judging eyes.
2.I'm not one to stick around. One strike and you're out, baby. Don't care if I sound crazy.
3. Brave angry sun, I know you've got it out for someone. Someone who tried, but you swore they'd never take you alive. Oh bless my soul, the things you've seen. Oh bless my soul, the places we've been.

Antworten

LadyMacbeth

25, Weiblich

6. Fanfiction Writer

von LadyMacbeth am 18.06.2024 18:31

3. Brave angry sun, I know you've got it out for someone. Someone who tried, but you swore they'd never take you alive. Oh bless my soul, the things you've seen. Oh bless my soul, the places we've been. || Bless My Soul - Anna Nalick

-----

1. Why do we have to die for us to see the light? And we hunger for love. Why do we touch the knife when we long to feel alive? And we hunger for love and my soul is starving.

2. You were the song that I'd always sing, you were the light that the fire would bring, but I can't shake this feeling that I was only pushing the spear into your side again and again and again.

3. The saddest part of a broken heart isn't the ending so much as the start. The tragedy starts from the very first spark, losing your mind for the sake of your heart

Antworten

Cassiopeia

-, Weiblich

12. Famous Novelist

von Cassiopeia am 18.06.2024 20:23

3. The saddest part of a broken heart isn't the ending so much as the start. The tragedy starts from the very first spark, losing your mind for the sake of your heart | Let it die by Feist
1. My therapist said, "Keep calm and don't react". And the Bible says, "Love thy enemy" and all that
And my friends all say that karma's gon' get me back. And I shouldn't hold a grudge. But I wanna. I really, really wanna. Hm, yeah, I'm gonna. 'Cause I really, really wanna.
2.In case you haven't noticed. Well, everybody's tired. And healin' from somebody. Or somethin' we don't see just right
Boy, come on, put your lipstick on (no one can tell you nothin'). Come on and walk this way through the fire (don't care what's on their mind). And if you find yourself in a dark situation. Just turn on your light and be like."Yes, and?". Say that shit with your chest, and. Be your own fuckin' best friend. Say that shit with your chest. Keep movin' like, "What's next?".Yes, and?"
3.Once upon a time, you were mine. And it made sense. And it don't make sense anymore. At times, I think about when it did. When it was right, it wasn't wrong. Wasn't right very long. But it was good while it was.

Antworten

LadyMacbeth

25, Weiblich

6. Fanfiction Writer

von LadyMacbeth am 22.06.2024 13:34

1. My therapist said, "Keep calm and don't react". And the Bible says, "Love thy enemy" and all that. And my friends all say that karma's gon' get me back. And I shouldn't hold a grudge. But I wanna. I really, really wanna. Hm, yeah, I'm gonna. 'Cause I really, really wanna. || GRUDGE - Anne-Marie

-----

1. Heaven only knows how I've longed for you, waiting for years so blue. Said goodbye to my virtue, while the minute hand ticked off my youth, but a girl should never share her truth. So who the hell am I? Blindly struck in the one place I had tried oh so hard to hide, I'll swallow my pride.

2. I know nobody gets outta love alive. We either breakup when we're young or we say goodbye when we die. For a moment at least I know you were mine and it was beautiful, but winter comes and roses don't survive. It's getting late, and I should go, but I wanna hold you like it's June in the West End. Back when you were my best friend, before love came to kill us.

3. It breaks my heart that I have to tell you this, but you don't need to be fixed, my dear. I know the beauty in your world is long gone and dancing with clouds is like wishing for rain, but maybe one drop will land on your lips and somehow remind you of your very first kiss. Take your time and I'll wait, I will wait.

Antworten

Arethusa

24, Weiblich

6. Fanfiction Writer

von Arethusa am 22.06.2024 19:11

2. I know nobody gets outta love alive. We either breakup when we're young or we say goodbye when we die. For a moment at least I know you were mine and it was beautiful, but winter comes and roses don't survive. It's getting late, and I should go, but I wanna hold you like it's June in the West End. Back when you were my best friend, before love came to kill us. || Jessie Reyez - Kill Us
_______

1. I'm a dumb teen boy, I eat sticks and rocks and mud. I don't care about the government and I really need a hug. I feel stupid (stupid), ugly (ugly), pretend it doesn't bother me. I'm not very strong, but I'll fuck you up if you're mean to bugs.

2. They say you can turn water to wine, you can let love lead the blind, but you already scratched up my eye, and painted you a paradise with my blood, my sweat, and my tears. My pain it falls on deaf ears. Thank god I don't have to listen. What more do you want from me? Empty veins - I've got nothing left, bleeding for your masterpiece. A starry night zombie. Prick me with knives and needles, put me high on a steeple, just for me to come down. Is your black heart happy now?

3. I said I wanted Thin Mints and you said you knew a guy. You showed up with a boom box and stars in your eyes. Who knew cuddling on trampolines could be so reckless. We bonded over Black Eyed Peas and complicated exes.

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  4

« zurück zum Forum