Wir werden unterstützt von:

~ Eins, Zwei oder Drei - Song Lyrics ~

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  3  |  4  |  5  |  6 [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Arethusa

25, Weiblich

7. Columnist

Re: ~ Eins, Zwei oder Drei - Song Lyrics ~

von Arethusa am 10.10.2024 09:42

3. Do you remember me? I'm the one you left for dead, I'm the one you nearly bled dry, I'm the one who's gonna kiss you as you die. Do you remember mе? I'm the one you tried to hidе, I'm the one you couldn't keep inside, I'm the one who's gonna kiss you as you die. Do you remember me? || Caitlyn Scarlett - Queen of the Damned
________
1. 'cause I hate that it seems you were never enough, yeah, we're broken and bleeding in the name of love and I hope that we meet in another life.

2. She says, "I think he did it, but I just can't prove it". I think he did it, but I just can't prove it. I think he did it, but I just can't prove it. No, no body, no crime but I ain't lettin' up until the day I die.

3. Contact high. I'm done dreamin that we can fly. Am I guilty? Boy, you decide, I've got nothing to hide.

Antworten

Cassiopeia

-, Weiblich

12. Famous Novelist

von Cassiopeia am 10.10.2024 13:13

2. She says, "I think he did it, but I just can't prove it". I think he did it, but I just can't prove it. I think he did it, but I just can't prove it. No, no body, no crime but I ain't lettin' up until the day I die.| No Body No Crime - Taylor Swift

1.So when you walk out that door.Don't you come back no more. My heart has had enough of the give and take. And as much as I want you to stay. 'Cause if you're gonna love me and leave me hanging here. Then I'd rather you. Leave me lonely.
2.So I never really knew you. God, I really tried to. Blindsided, addicted. Felt we could really do this. But really I was foolish. Hindsight, it′s obvious.
3. I ran away from the pain. Always breaking down inside. Incomplete. But now I see. This won't be the end of me. The world around me. Sells an empty promise. They built you up just to watch you fall. It′s time to meet this face to face

Antworten

LadyMacbeth

25, Weiblich

8. Pocketbook Writer

von LadyMacbeth am 10.10.2024 13:59

2. So I never really knew you. God, I really tried to. Blindsided, addicted. Felt we could really do this. But really I was foolish. Hindsight, it′s obvious. || Moral of the Story - Ashe

-----

1. Moon-eyed, I touch your face. Distant, but not far away and while you pondered whether to stay, God kissed me in an alleyway, 'cause I am an angel in disguise. (Open up your eyes) Lovers in a dangerous time. (Won't you be mine?)

2. I've mourned you now longer than I've known you.

3. I couldn't utter my love when it counted, ah, but I'm singing like a bird 'bout it now. And I couldn't whisper when you needed it shouted, ah, but I'm singing like a bird 'bout it now. Words hung above but never would form like a cry at the final breath that is drawn. Remember me, love, when I'm reborn, as the shrike to your sharp and glorious thorn.

"Most of the great triumphs and tragedies of history are caused, not by people being fundamentally good or fundamentally evil, but by people being fundamentally people."
- Good Omens -

Antworten

Xaden_Riorson

41, Männlich

6. Fanfiction Writer

von Xaden_Riorson am 15.10.2024 08:07

----

1. Open your Eyes, open your Mind! Proud like a God, don't pretend to be Blind. Trapped in Yourself, breakout instead, beat the Machine that works in your Head. 

2. All i know, Time is a valuable thing.

3. I'm not Afraid to take a Stand, Everybody, come take my Hand come. We'll walk this Road together, Whatever weather, cold or warm. Just lettin you know you're not alone. Holla if you feel like you've been down the same Road.

Antworten

LadyMacbeth

25, Weiblich

8. Pocketbook Writer

von LadyMacbeth am 17.10.2024 17:27

1. Open your Eyes, open your mind! Proud like a God, don't pretend to be blind. Trapped in yourself, breakout instead, beat the machine that works in your Head. || Open Your Eyes - Guano Apes

-----

1. A rake of claws against a mirror, grazing pelts we once wore, a kindling of a sword-less bloodshed, the creaking of a voiceless door. Where does a mind like yours wander when it's sung to sleep? Mind the clamors of the restless bidders before you choose to weep.

2. Oh-oh, people of the earth! "Listen to the warning," the prophet he said. For soon the cold of night will fall summoned by your own hand. Oh-oh, children of the land, quicken to the new life, take my hand! Ooh, fly and find the new green bough return like the white dove.

3. How does it feel to be an expert in a dying field? And how do you know it's over when you can't let go? You can't let go, you can't stop, can't rewind. Love is learned over time 'til you're an expert in a dying field.

"Most of the great triumphs and tragedies of history are caused, not by people being fundamentally good or fundamentally evil, but by people being fundamentally people."
- Good Omens -

Antworten

Cassiopeia

-, Weiblich

12. Famous Novelist

von Cassiopeia am 17.10.2024 17:51

3. How does it feel to be an expert in a dying field? And how do you know it's over when you can't let go? You can't let go, you can't stop, can't rewind. Love is learned over time 'til you're an expert in a dying field. | The Beths - Expert in a dying field

1. 'Cause she knows. How you really make me feel. Saying I'm fake when the shit gets real
She knows. All the little lies you tell. Straight to yourself and еveryone elsе. She knows. The cold hearted man you are. Playing your games and you took it too far. 'Cause she knows, she knows. She knows, she knows, she knows.

2. Did you forget that I've got a thing called emotion?. You live and you let 'til you start to bleed. How would I know? 'Cause you left my wound wide open. Just for how long will you let it bleed?

3. I gave you the knife and let you carve. But then you had to leave me in the dark. I gave you the knife and let you carve. And you carved, and you carved.

Antworten Zuletzt bearbeitet am 17.10.2024 17:56.

LadyMacbeth

25, Weiblich

8. Pocketbook Writer

von LadyMacbeth am 19.10.2024 18:15

3. I gave you the knife and let you carve. But then you had to leave me in the dark. I gave you the knife and let you carve. And you carved, and you carved. || Bite Marks - Au/Ra

-----

1. Sometimes I just can't fit in, but those thеy do I see them suffocating and all that I am is all that I do, but I don't wanna be great. I just wanna bе true.

2. Let us dance to our sorrow, make amends, there's so much you still don't know. Here's to us now, my dear, we're going deep now. All this fear, it's contagious, now we're here, let our glasses overflow. Here's to us now, my dear, it took too long. Guess I shouldn't have kept the knife in my heart for so long. Guess I shouldn't have held back when I needed you to know.

3. I don't like my mind, I don't like being left alone in a room with all its opinions about the things that I've done. So, yeah, I blast music loud and I work myself to the bone.

- Good Omens -

Antworten

Honeyduck

27, Weiblich

12. Famous Novelist

Neuling

von Honeyduck am 20.10.2024 06:09

3. I don't like my mind, I don't like being left alone in a room with all its opinions about the things that I've done. So, yeah, I blast music loud and I work myself to the bone. || I Don't Like My Mind - Mitski

-----

1. So goodbye yellow brick road, where the dogs of society howl. You can't plant me in your penthouse, I'm going back to my plough. Back to the howling old owl in the woods, hunting the horny back toad. Oh, I've finally decided my future lies beyond the yellow brick road.

2. Now I think I know what you tried to say to me. And how you suffered for your sanity and how you tried to set them free. They would not listen, they're not listening still, perhaps they never will.

3. My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies, fairy tales of yesterday, grow but never die.

I'm not angry anymore for what you did,
but who does that to a kid?

» Highlights- Sasha Alex Sloan «

Antworten

LadyMacbeth

25, Weiblich

8. Pocketbook Writer

von LadyMacbeth am 20.10.2024 18:49

2. Now I think I know what you tried to say to me. And how you suffered for your sanity and how you tried to set them free. They would not listen, they're not listening still, perhaps they never will. || Vincent - Don McLean

-----

1. Well the darkness came to take my faith, it tried to steal my words to pray. My love came down like holy rain and she became my god that day.

2. Do you think I'd give up? That this might've shook the love from me or that I was on the brink? How could you think, darlin', I'd scare so easily? Now that it's done there's not one thing that I would change. My life was a storm since I was born, how could I fear any hurricane?

3. You hold me in thе burrow, your brow furrowed in your dreaming and at the timе, the flood comes and our blood runs cold and bleeding you'd lie womb-like and in your arms, I'd cease my breathing with broken ribs and one last kiss, I would die here warm. What a lovely hiding place that you have made to delay our parting! What a world outside to keep each other safe from! That's all that I want, darling.

- Good Omens -

Antworten

Cassiopeia

-, Weiblich

12. Famous Novelist

von Cassiopeia am 23.10.2024 00:50

3. You hold me in thе burrow, your brow furrowed in your dreaming and at the timе, the flood comes and our blood runs cold and bleeding you'd lie womb-like and in your arms, I'd cease my breathing with broken ribs and one last kiss, I would die here warm. What a lovely hiding place that you have made to delay our parting! What a world outside to keep each other safe from! That's all that I want, darling. | Paris Paloma – ​triassic love

1. And I was runnin' far away. Would I run off the world someday? Nobody knows, nobody knows. And I was dancing in the rain. I felt alive and I can't complain. But no, take me home. Take me home where I belong. I can't take it anymore

2. Stop using your words as weapons. They're never gonna shoot me down. Stop, it's time that you learned a lesson. My love is gonna drown you out. You wanna fight? Do you wanna dance? 'Cause tonight might be the only chance, so. Stop using your words as weapons.

3. Are you aware of what you make me feel? Right now I feel invisible to you, like I'm not real. Didn't you feel me lock my arms around you? Why'd you turn away? Here's what I have to say. I was left to cry there. Waiting outside there. Grinning with a lost stare. That's when I decided. Why should I care. 'Cause you weren't there when I was scared. I was so alone. You, you need to listen. I'm starting to trip. I'm losing my grip and I'm in this thing alone.

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  3  |  4  |  5  |  6

« zurück zum Forum