Wir werden unterstützt von:

~ Eins, Zwei oder Drei - Song Lyrics ~

1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Älteste Beiträge zuerst ]

Cassiopeia

-, Weiblich

12. Famous Novelist

Re: ~ Eins, Zwei oder Drei - Song Lyrics ~

von Cassiopeia am 31.05.2024 22:26

3. Oh, it's good to be alive, crying into cereal at midnight. And if they ever let me out, I'm gonna really let it out. When I decided to wage holy war it looked very much like staring at my bedroom floor but, oh God, you're gonna get it, you'll be sorry that you messed with me. And I know I may not look like much, just another screaming speck of dust but, oh God, you're gonna get it, you'll be sorry that you messed with us. // Girls Against God by Florence - The Machine

1.I don't wish you the best. I don't wish you the worst. I'm just putting myself first. I don't waste energy on you. No energy for you.
2. Don't hold back when your legs start moving. Try to react, don't think just do. And darling, don't let the days go by. Open your beautiful eyes.
3. When will I realize. If he wanted to he would. Six words I never understood. It's not fair. Why can't I accept the fact that you don't care?

Antworten

LadyMacbeth

25, Weiblich

6. Fanfiction Writer

von LadyMacbeth am 31.05.2024 20:58

3. And if you need to know while I'm still standing - you just fade away. Don′t you know, I′m still standing better than I ever did? Looking like a true survivor, feeling like a little kid. And I'm still standing after all this time, picking up the pieces of my life without you on my mind. I′m still standing. || I'm Still Standing - Elton John

-----

1. Like betting on the slowest horse, you're asking for the loss. Your cup will not feel full unless you focus on the leak and this is how you plan to fail, by seeking out the worst of all. Admit you think your story matters only if it's tragedy.

2. Mary had a little lamb whose fleece was white as snow, it made the blood look so much redder when I slit its throat. Watch it drip, drop, drip, drop, till the ground was soaked. Oh, Mary, Mary, quite contrary how the blood it flows.

3. Oh, it's good to be alive, crying into cereal at midnight. And if they ever let me out, I'm gonna really let it out. When I decided to wage holy war it looked very much like staring at my bedroom floor but, oh God, you're gonna get it, you'll be sorry that you messed with me. And I know I may not look like much, just another screaming speck of dust but, oh God, you're gonna get it, you'll be sorry that you messed with us.

"You don't have to test everything to destruction just to see if you made it right."
Good Omens - Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman

Antworten

Arethusa

24, Weiblich

6. Fanfiction Writer

von Arethusa am 30.05.2024 00:10

3. Loneliness is a fucked up thing. It'll break you down when you feel that sting. And you lose yourself in a crowded room. 'Cause you've got nobody and nobody got you. || All Time Low - Are You There?
_____

1. I see a red door and I want it painted black. No colors anymore. I want them to turn black. I see the girls walk by dressed in their summer clothes. I have to turn my head until my darkness goes.

2. I used to be your girlfriend and I know I did it well. Oh yes, you know it's true. You'd call me Cinderella. All you had to do was yell, and I'd be there for you. Here I am, so try to forgive me. I don't believe in fairytales. Here we are with nothing but honesty. I've had enough, I'm not gonna stay.

3. And if you need to know while I'm still standing - you just fade away. Don′t you know, I′m still standing better than I ever did? Looking like a true survivor, feeling like a little kid. And I'm still standing after all this time, picking up the pieces of my life without you on my mind. I′m still standing.

Antworten

Cassiopeia

-, Weiblich

12. Famous Novelist

von Cassiopeia am 29.05.2024 13:15

1. There was a boy whose heart longed for affection. He gave everything, all that he had. He grew stronger and wiser with every day that passed by. In the end, he welcomed death with no sense of being sad. // Muerte mi Amor by Shawn James

1. Every time your name comes up on my phone. I don't know what I'll get, don't know what I'll get. Making me apologize for things you know that I never said. Won't let me forget. Here we go again, thinking, "When will this end?". "Wish I knew". You say you love me, but then criticize my every move. You can't be happy for anyone, no, not even you. I can't win, I can't move, I just can't. It's a lose lose
2. Run away, girl, don't you ever look back. There's a hole in the sky with your name in the cracks. So run away, kid, watch it all unfold. You gotta cut 'em loose to find your home.
3.Loneliness is a fucked up thing. It'll break you down when you feel that sting. And you lose yourself in a crowded room. 'Cause you've got nobody and nobody got you

Antworten Zuletzt bearbeitet am 29.05.2024 13:19.

Kadir_Drago...

24, Weiblich

10. Wannabe Poet

Neuling

von Kadir_Dragonfire am 29.05.2024 12:51

>> She's a dark, little artist with ink in her veins. She's been through the hardest, but prospered from pain. She appears to be heartless, surrounded by flames, but through all the darkness, a lover is chained. << Bryce Savage - Easy to Love

1. There was a boy whose heart longed for affection. He gave everything, all that he had. He grew stronger and wiser with every day that passed by. In the end, he welcomed death with no sense of being sad.

2. Say that again, I didn't quite hear you. Messed with the wrong bitch in the wrong era. I been at work and I got my badge of honor. Honey, I've changed so much since I last saw you. 

3. In the morning, you're vexed, he's onto the next and you didn't even get no text.

Antworten

Arethusa

24, Weiblich

6. Fanfiction Writer

von Arethusa am 29.05.2024 01:18

1.Don't say this, don't say that. I'm not playing by the rules if they were made by you. I won't break just like that. I'll make my own mistakes 'til I'm wrong in all the right ways. || Alan Walker & Peder Elias - Who I Am
________

1. Whatever makes you happy, whatever you want. You're so fuckin′ special. I wish I was special. But I'm a creep, I′m a weirdo. What the hell am I doin' here? I don′t belong here.

2. It can't be said I'm an early bird. It's ten o'clock before I say a word. Baby, I can never tell, how do you sleep so well? You keep telling me to live right, to go to bed before the daylight, but then you wake up for the sunrise.

3. She's a dark, little artist with ink in her veins. She's been through the hardest, but prospered from pain. She appears to be heartless, surrounded by flames, but through all the darkness, a lover is chained.

Antworten

Cassiopeia

-, Weiblich

12. Famous Novelist

von Cassiopeia am 22.05.2024 18:16

3. Do you know, I could break beneath the weight of the goodness, love, I still carry for you. That I'd walk so far just to take the injury of finally knowing you. // Unknown by Hozier

1.Don't say this, don't say that. I'm not playing by the rules if they were made by you. I won't break just like that. I'll make my own mistakes 'til I'm wrong in all the right ways.

2.I tell you what, I'm sorry, but I thought I'd never see. A case as bad as yours, don't think I have a remedy, " Think he needs help now, oh, the irony. I'm so messed up, I sent my therapist to therapy.

3.I don't want you to hate me. But I'm still broken, I'm still crazy. From the last time
Yeah, I don't know what you'll find in me. But you won't find love.

Antworten

LadyMacbeth

25, Weiblich

6. Fanfiction Writer

von LadyMacbeth am 22.05.2024 17:32

1. Memories sharp as daggers pierce into the flesh of today. Suicide of love took away all that matters and buried the remains in an unmarked grave in your heart. With the venomous kiss you gave me, I′m killing loneliness. With the warmth of your arms, you saved me. Oh, I'm killing loneliness with you. The killing loneliness that turned my heart into a tomb. I′m killing loneliness. || Killing Loneliness - HIM

-----

1. Pray for me, kneel with me, soak in the crystal stream. Wash the sin from your back, cleanse my soul, make me whole. Dance in the morning glow, hold me, we can't go back before it felt like a sin.

2. This is a gift, it comes with a price. Who is the lamb and who is the knife? And Midas is king and he holds me so tight and turns me to gold in the sunlight.

3. Do you know, I could break beneath the weight of the goodness, love, I still carry for you. That I'd walk so far just to take the injury of finally knowing you.

"You don't have to test everything to destruction just to see if you made it right."
Good Omens - Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman

Antworten

Arethusa

24, Weiblich

6. Fanfiction Writer

von Arethusa am 21.05.2024 13:27

3. Cause everybody's got a right to change. I didn't say that I would. Sometimes you have to do your own fate. And I think that I should. Everybody's got a right to dream. I'm gonna be the one I wanted to be, yeah. You better believe it. || 3 Doors Down - Believe it
____

1. Memories sharp as daggers pierce into the flesh of today. Suicide of love took away all that matters and buried the remains in an unmarked grave in your heart. With the venomous kiss you gave me, I′m killing loneliness. With the warmth of your arms, you saved me. Oh, I'm killing loneliness with you. The killing loneliness that turned my heart into a tomb. I′m killing loneliness.

2. Let them know they're on your mind. I wanna tell you, you're on mine, yeah, you're in there all the time; in my head, in my bed, in my brain and every enzyme. I wanna see you in the light. I wanna see you when you're stressed, when you're angry, when you're happy, when you're fine. It's okay, yeah, I don't mind. Light a cigarette, you're allowed a little vice. Let them know they're on your mind.

3. So sick and tired of being alone. So long, farewell, I'm on my own. I'm sorry mom, I've got to go. I dug this grave I call my home. My life don't mean that much to me, so I'm living for you, yeah, I'm living for you. And you can't stand the sight of me, so what's the point of this fucked up catastrophe?

Antworten

Cassiopeia

-, Weiblich

12. Famous Novelist

von Cassiopeia am 19.05.2024 13:23

3. I tried for you and I, for too hard, for too long. Gave it all and everything for more time, but I lost. Ooh, we're breakin' down, whispers would deafen me now. You don't make a sound, heartbreak was never so loud. // Glass Animals - It's all so incredibly loud.

1. Cause everybody's got a right to change. I didn't say that I would. Sometimes you have to do your own fate. And I think that I should. Everybody's got a right to dream. I'm gonna be the one I wanted to be, yeah. You better believe it.

2. Easy for you to say. Harder for me to take. This nostalgia in my bones. Why can't I forget it?

3.Go easy on me, baby. I was still a child. Didn't get the chance to. Feel the world around me. I had no time to choose. What I chose to do. So go easy on me

Antworten
1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zum Forum